Chapter 10

~°•→♥♪..∞..♪♥←•°~
❤️💛💚
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I know your husband" said yibo smirking and looking into Xiao Zhan's eyes who looked at him with wide eyes. Is yibo going to tell haikuan about their past?. Yibo continued "Xiao Zhan"

Haikuan looked at him with his raised eyebrow and already pissed how yibo is continuously looking at his husband.

" I'm a fan.. fan of his paintings" said yibo and smiled at haikuan who gave him a tight lipped smile and said "it's Liu Xiao Zhan now" yibo smiled a little then looked at Zhan who finally smiled nervously. "Well then.. see you around" saying yibo went toward yizhou who shook his hands and introduced him to other bussiness partners.

Haikuan pulled Zhan closer and said " come on gimme a hug or I might just kill him"
Zhan gave him a disgusting side eye but said nothing because they're in public and they have to look like a perfect couple.

Yibo roamed his eyes in the hall and his eyes met with Jing tong, Zhan's mother. Who's already looking at him shocked. Yibo gritted his teeth remembering how his father had to rushed to hospital because of this same woman. Yibo gave her a nod and smirked looking at her condition.
She stumbled back and bumped into a waiter who's serving drinks. The drinks fell from his hands near Jing Tong's feet and she shouted at him "are you blind? Can't you see where you're going?"

The waiter apologies again and again and Jing tong shooed him away and excused herself to go to washroom.
Yibo laughed in his mind looking at her nervous condition with the hint of furiousness.

Jing tong looked at Zhan and asked him to come with her.
She took him in a corner and asked "what is that guy doing here?"

Zhan replied in a normal tone " how would I know Mom?" 

"Who invited him?"

"Haikuan"

"What? Does he know?"

"Do you think that crazy jealous psychopath would invite my ex to get us together?

"Ask him to go away"

"What should I do? Kick him out?"

"Do what you can do but get that man out of here"

"No way! He's working with haikuan and is his guest. I can't just ask him to go away. Neither can you"

"What? I can't believe"

"Do you think I can?"

"Look at me zhan. What's the matter with you? Pull yourself together right away. Don't let anything bad happen tonight" saying that she left to bathroom to fix her dress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Xiao Zhan walked inside, he met Yubin, who asked with concern, "Are you okay, Zhan?" Zhan replied, "I'm fine, just a little dizzy from the alcohol, probably."
Yubin said with a mischievous grin, "Let me show you something, and you'll forget all about your dizziness." Zhan raised an eyebrow, and Yubin pulled him aside, gesturing towards a group of businessmen. "Look, what a hot guy!" Yubin exclaimed, pointing to Yibo, who was chatting with Yizhou and others, laughing and smiling.