Chapter 11

~°•→♥♪..∞..♪♥←•°~
❤️💛💚
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zhan sighed and faced yubin and said " I only know as much as you do. Yibo came back from Sichuan and is now working with haikuan. Haikuan invited him last night and that's it"

"Wow man that's a mess. And yibo only found haikuan for this partnership? What a coincidence right? "  Said yubin throwing his hands in air dramatically.

"Yeahh..." Zhan replied absentmindedly.

" And now he's your guest for weekend" yubin reminder him as he himself heard haikuan inviting yibo to their house on this weekend.

Zhan picked the another pencil and start fixing the sketch he just ruined and replied without looking at yubin " he's not my guest. I'm working in weekend. So much work pending there so I'll just start my work"

"So you're running away?" Asked yubin seriously

Zhan looked at yubin and said
"No. But I don't have to endure this situation"
Yubin said nothing just started drinking his coffee. Zhan tried to fix the sketch again but he furiously tear the paper in many pieces and threw it away. Yubin looked at him starled but decided to keep quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a hotel room haikuan and yang zi laying naked under the covers and in each other arms.
" I'm being late for work" said yang zi trying to stop haikuan who's kissing her neck.

"Luckily you have your boss with you. So don't worry " replied haikuan pulling her close and kissing her on lips.

Just then they heard an urgent knock. Haikuan didn't let yang zi up even then but the knock was getting louder and louder so yang zi pushed haikuan and went to open the door.
Haikuan also came behind her and saw Cheng standing at the door looking pissed. He came toward haikuan shouting "so it was all true! Haikuan.

"Why are you yelling?" Haikuan said casually and threw yang zi's dress to her "you leave"
Yang zi looked at both of them and went in another room to change her dress.
Haikuan then looked at Cheng and said " did you took your medicines? You're trembling. Don't cause any trouble."

"It means that everything written in the article about this woman was True? You're cheating on Zhan?
You can't make her upset!" Shouted Cheng

Haikuan smirked and said looking at Cheng "he knows all about this and he doesn't have any objection. What does it have to do with you?"

Cheng pulled the collar of haikuan's bathrobe "damn you haikuan"

"What are you going to do cheng? Beat me?" Saying he pushed him away

"Zhan isn't happy. He played the happy and good to me. You're all playing anyway god damnit!! Everything is my fault. I made her do this. These all are just a game" said Cheng while screaming so loud that yang zi who's standing outside the room ready to leave could also hear. She didn't wanted to stay any longer so she ran faster when she heard haikuan shouting

"ENOUGH!!! ENOUGH YOU FOOL" he pushed Cheng harshly "go spoil the game then. GO! Confess to the police that you're the murderer. Take the load from your gege's shoulders and make him happy and then you go to the Jail or some loony bin!" Haikuan Pulled him from his elbow and threw him in the bathroom and said gritted his teeth "if I lock you in the toilet, you'd go crazy in two minutes. Come on spoil the game he shouted "get in the one man Jail and go mad then kill yourself two days later! Kill yourself then kill zhan. He's putting up with this all because of you! And me because of him! Because of my love!
Come on do it! Be brave for once and do it! End this game. Do if you can! Kill us all. Let the game over!"
Haikuan went to living room of hotel room panting and sat down on the sofa.
Cheng got up from the bathroom floor and left the hotel room