Author's Note

Hello readers!

Bored, trapped in my house during the lockdown I had decided to test my skills as an aspiring 'author by hobby' and write something. Also new along with this was my discovery of Horimiya, my favorite romance comedy. Long story short, I wrote my first fan-fiction. I received a good enough response after posting it on Reddit so I proceeded challenge myself by writing one fanfic a month for the next year i.e. 2023.

During the process many recommended me to post my fan-fictions here so here I am. All of these has already been posted on Reddit, all but one that I have been saving specially for the occasion of publishing all of my works collectively.

I won't bore you much, I wrote this to let out all the side stories I had imagined and also develop my wordcraft. And I hope I have improved. I sometimes challenged myself, such as writing an entire fanfic in just 1 hour (you will notice which one) so sometimes things may go a little off-beat.

Helping me in many of my early works was (Reddit username) – u/Master_DAWG1584 working as my editor and brainstorming ideas with me.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it.

- S

Reddit: u/Hi_Unknown_here

Youtube: Stheos

Instagram: @Stheos 

Note: Though I think being a fan-fiction it is obvious I would still like to state - This is just a fan-fiction written for fun. Nothing mentioned correlates to the source neither am I connected with the people in-charge.