The Mystery of the Student Council

Everything was in front of them,

Except the truth...

Listless Monday air flew across the town, the only thing disturbing the silence in the student council room. Sengoku looked over the barren table with intrigue while Sakura calmed Remi down holding her close. The silence in the room hid the deep chaos which ran through the spines of the three present, as they tried to decipher who could have done such an heinous crime.

"We must find the culprit, whatever the cost!", Sengoku declared with an air leadership around him

"Of course, we will, no should have done this!", Sakura too joined him. Remi gave a weak nod of approval too.

They looked around the student council room trying to find some clues left by the heartless culprit. Alas, to their dismay they could not find any.

The door to the council room opened, and entered Hori, "Sengoku, have you see.." but she stopped as she sensed a rather tensed atmosphere, "What happened here?", she asked in a curious tone.

"Kyon-kyon! We have been hit by a disaster! A nightmare! Help us!!", Remi pleaded for her help in their journey to find the cruel being behind this mess.

"Sengoku, spill the beans!!", she directed her impatience towards Sengoku.

He began, "It was today, when we sneaked out of the school for some time, I know we must not, but what could we do? The item to be procured was just so important. We waited for a whole hour, but we got it, we had finally got it!"

"Got what?!"

"This season's special drink by Starchucks! We kept them right here before Yasuda called us, and when we came back, it is gone! All gone Hori!!"

Hori stared in disbelieve at the three in the room.

"So all this for three glasses of coffee?", she asked.

"Yup three glasses coffee", Prez replied.

"They were the season's special by Starchucks?"

"Yes, all three"

They stood in silence for some time.

"THIS IS A DISASTER!!!!", she screamed too.

All this screaming and shouting brought Yasuda out of the teacher's room.

"Oi! What is the fuss about?", he asked in an authoritative tone.

"Yasuda! It was after you came when the coffee disappeared, maybe you and the teachers decided to steal it because you lot do not have the time or money because you are ridiculously over worked and under paid in our country and for that I should respect you because but you are a god damn creepy pedophile and because of that many people in the fandom hate you, so do you have the drinks or not!", she screamed back.

Yasuda stood their staring blankly, baffled by Hori's speech. Fandom? What is she talking about?

Hori finally took a good look at him and saw him holding the season's special by Starchucks.

"AAAH SO IT IS THE TEACHERS!!", she and Sengoku screamed.

"No it is not! We brought our own! Now keep quiet you lot!", he told them off and went away.

The four of them started searching the school and asking around.

They came across Miyamura, when he was asked he replied, "Starchucks? I don't think I have ever heard of a place like this Prez, but yea! I have heard is Starbuc-" , but before he could complete the author of this Fanfiction stopped him as you never know when a big multinational company would send you a legal notice for using their name without their permission. Hence, Miyamura could not provide any further help.

They continued their journey and came across Yuki and Toru on the terrace who were about to fly off using an air glider.

"Ahh! What are you both doing! This is against the school rules! You cannot use air gliders, jetpacks, wingsuits or any other flying instrument! This is clearly mentioned in the Section 3 : Rules induced due to mishaps of Hori Kyosuke!"

Kyosuke, seriously! Hori thought.

"Leave it Prez, it is now or never, we might just miss this season's special by Starchucks! And Yasuda is after us for the English assignments, it is risky to go from the school gate!" they both barked back and glided off together.

Upon more searching, they came across Iura who was trying to synthesize this season's special by Starchucks in the chemistry lab using a very complex arrangement of tubes and vessels filled with suspicious liquids. It was clear even he did not have it. They left the usually energetic Iura in the lab, sighing, saying, "I should have paid attention in the chemistry class." And "I should not have spend all my money on buying hoodies of the brand 'not-so-supreme'".

As they walked around the hallways, a cloud of smoke suddenly appeared and Sawada spawned out of thin air.

"Oi Sawada! What are you doing! Using any kind of Teleportation Magic and creating Smoke is also not allowed according to Section 3: rules induced due to mishaps of Hori Kyosuke!"

Oh god! Kyosuke!, Hori screamed internally once again.

"Leave it Sengoku-san, I am not going to fail again! I will teleport right into the kitchens of Starchucks and get all the season's special by Starchucks I want!", she said as she performed some hand-signs and disappeared into a cloud of smoke. They then heard a scream to the right of them as they saw her fall straight into the school's swimming pool.

Finally losing hope, they came back to student council room where they saw Yanagi

"Oh Sengoku san and... everyone. I took the drinks and kept them into the fridge in the teacher's room to keep them cool, I was going to tell you but I had to use the restroom, I just came back..", he looked as the faces of the four detectives of Katagiri showed clear confusion.

"Wait, we were in the teachers' room when you claim to put them in the fridge. How did none of us see you?", Sengoku asked the very valid question.

"Oh! Nothing much, I used teleportation magic Sawada-san taught me to directly put them into the fridge."

How does the student get it right but the teacher gets it wrong every time!! The four of them thought together.

"Anyways, I have to go to catch my bus, see ya!", Yanagi summoned back the drinks and disappeared into a cloud of thick smoke.

Wait, why does he need a bus when he can teleport?!

The four thought this together as they enjoyed the drinks, Hori taking small sips form each of theirs, a reward for her help.

*****

Sengoku woke up in cold sweat.

WHAT DID I JUST DREAM!!

He looked around and saw the boys lying, sleeping good. He put his hands on his head.

This was their second sleepover, and he had a lot of fun. But he desperately needed some sleep. He decided to go back to sleep instead of trying to decipher the dream he had just had.

What kind of dream even was that? And Starchuck? Sounds every much like Starbuc-

THE END.