Horimafia: The Horimiya Mafia Universe Part 1

Such tall and thin frame.. and beautiful blue eyes...

They shall be mine now..

PROLOGUE

It was a sunny day in Katagiri. Down the evening road walked a young girl going for a date. She walked merrily towards the decided location checking the map on her phone every once in a while.

"Aw, come on, why does this have to this far..." she complained to herself.

I can't believe he would call me on a date after I cried like that at his house...

She was wondering and feeling a little lucky when she felt her phone vibrate. She looked and saw the map was loading, she stopped to let it load. When it finally did it said to turn left. On her left was an alleyway....

I don't know if I should...

But her excitement for the date over took her fear and she walked in.....

But she didn't come out of the alleyway, but her scream did. Her phone fell on the ground and up came a message form Souta -

Yuna? Where you at?

THE SENGOKU MAFIA

"Sengoku ~", called Remi to the mafia president sitting one his desk looking through papers. "It is time for the evening tea... Sakura has made her special cookies!", she told with her eyes shining bright. "Coming.", he replied dryly never taking his eyes of the paper. 'Aw.. how harsh...", she went away disappointed.

He rose from his seat and walked down the hall of their hide out. Not much of a hideout since many knew about it and also the Police. But neither they had any prove nor the power to come to them. He reached the hall and saw Yanagi and Sakura sitting one two chairs near the table talking. Remi was slung over the back of the Sofa talking to Hori who was laying on the sofa. Toru and Yuki were also on chairs sitting close and talking and Shindo and Chika were coming from another room.

Everyone were wearing suits, black coats and shirts.

They all sat and began the tea break.

"Where is my Miyamura... president?", asked Shindo. Chika and Hori looked at him suspiciously, questioning the existence of the word – my.

'He is upto something... probably.", prez replied sipping his tea.

"It always seems like he is on a secret mission...", complained Toru, "Maybe it is because he is the only one except Remi and Hori who has seen how pathetically thin Prez is".

Everyone looked at Sengoku with grave suspicion as he struggled to take another sip.

Suddenly a hand came from behind and grabbed Hori by the shoulder and asked, "Where is the enemy?"

"Huh?!", she replied surprised.

Miyamura let go and stood straight, "Sorry that was strange thing ask."

"Ahh, Iura-san! You are back!", said Yanagi gleefully. "I am Miyamura! And you should know better that Iura is still out, he went because you could not!", Miyamura told him off.

"ehhh.. I thing I have heard that line before.", asked Yuki curiously.

"It is from a really famous show.", Miyamura replied.

"Where have you been Miyamura?", Shindo asked curiously.

"Nothing, just running the bakery."

Everyone continued sipping tea and talking about everyday things. Talking about how their manga smuggling business was going. How the bakery has become quite famous (their only legal business), thanks to Miyamura's delicious cooking (and some part played by his looks).

Just usual mundane talks vibrated the air until the bell rang. Silence fell over due to the unusual call from the door. Sengoku went to open it and everyone followed him. A male and a female officer waited on the other side of the door.

"Yes?", Sengoku asked as he opened the door.

The female officer cleared her throat and spoke up, "There has been another missing girl case, as you all might be aware of the recent kidnappings. As usual the girl returned back after a few days, and like every other case she hasn't spoken much due to trauma. No bruises no call for ransom, but well... kidnapping is kidnapping."

"What are you trying to imply?". Asked Sengoku in a rather serious voice.

The male officer replied this time, "We know, we know you all are not related. The most recent victim, Yuna...uh.. something, was related to Souta, younger brother of Katagiri's red dragon..."

Before he could complete a shout came from behind, "Call me that one more time and you are dead!!", Hori screamed as Miyamura held her back. This scared the poor officer into silence.

"Uuuuhh, as we were saying, we know you are not behind this. You all are not that down bad but if you know something about this... please tell us..", the female officer completed.

Sengoku sighed and replied, "We don't know anything but they messed with one of ours, be assured we will get to them before you."

"We hope not", she replied and they both went away.

Sengoku closed the door and turned around, "Things are getting heated, we better hurry."

"Nothing like this will happen anymore!!", shouted Hori and all the girls cheered after her.

"But we will have to make a plan first, right Shindo-kun?", Yanagi confirmed looking at Ishikawa.

"Yea and.... GET YOUR EYESIGHT STRAIGHT ALREADY!", Ishikawa replied.

"Well let's not get too heated up, we can plan things out in a while, let us first finish the tea, shall we?", asked Sakura calmly trying to calm everyone down for the moment. The angelic energy radiating from her did calm them down for the moment.

"Man, I wish the Konoha-san came back and took care of this kidnapper.", Yuki complained casually.

Suddenly a call came from Iura came and Ishikawa received it.

"I think I know who the kidnapper is.", he said.

Toru put the phone on speaker and Iura said, "Yasuda."

"That is impossible killed him myself.", said Hori.

"But... maybe someone is imitating him...", he replied unsure and cut the call promising more intel.

Everyone finished their tea and went to their own works, Sengoku promised to come up with a plan soon.

He called Miyamura in his office to talk about 'the bakery'.

"Miyamura, I think it is time....", he said.

"Yes president...Konoha will return.", he replied and they both talked some more about... the bakery.

A few day later...

THE POLICE OFFICE

The male officer came running towards his female superior. It was a big news and an unfortunate one. Even after so many police patrolling the area, surveillance increased and people warned there had been another kidnapping. He entered her room and saw her sipping coffee going over some documents. He slammed the file papers on her desk.

"Who is it now?", the female officer asked. Not looking up, being used to this usual scenario is past few weeks.

"Another girl.. no information about her.", he replied, "All we know is that she is quite tall for a girl... and maybe blue eyed, there was a witness, they were soon knocked unconscious though.".

"Huh.. no information huh?", she replied with a smile.

"Why are you smiling?", he asked.

"You will know... soon enough..", she replied as she returned back to sipping her coffee.

TO BE CONTINUED....