The Beach Trip

The sun is shining bright,

yet it seems dull,

in front of your smile...

The Summer sun peeked into Miyamura's living room as he strapped on his watch getting ready for the beach trip. The plan made in rush by Remi turned out to actually be put in action as Yanagi got his driver's license. He put on his bag left for the trip.

"I am going!", he shouted as he left the house.

"Take care!", her mother replied.

The car full of his friends waited below for him. He saw Hori, Toru and Yanagi waiting in front the car....which was not a car but a 8-seater van.

"How long do you think you were taking.", said Hori half annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry", he replied.

Toru and Yanagi helped Izumi make space in the trunk for his luggage. As they closed the trunk Yanagi turned to Miyamura and said, "Thanks for the help Ishikawa-kun, please show Miyamura where to fit (there are a lot of people) I will start the car."

"Oi Yanagi, how do you think you are going to drive with a eyesight worse than bat?!", replied Miyamura, scared.

"Ah! Miyamura-kun! Sorry, I must have dropped my contacts somewhere, don't worry I have extras and a pair of spectacles too!"

"You have come prepared haven't you?", said Toru and Miyamura together.

They seated in the car, Yanagi and Sakura in the front, Yuki, Remi and Hori in the row behind and in the last 3-seater row Iura, Miyamura, Toru and Sengoku.

Since, Miyamura and Sengoku combined took space equal to an average man, they somehow fitted. Still Sengoku had gotten lots of stares pleading him to sit in the company of the luggage. But he was not going to budge as he finally got to see Miyamura's hidden secret, the tattoos!

"How many of those do you have?! Is this why you didn't swim in High-school?", he asked.

"Ah Prez! Look a horse!", said Miyamura nervously trying to sidetrack the conversation.

"Stop calling me Prez! AND WHY WOULD THERE BE A HORSE MID-CITY!!!"

As everyone settled, Iura shouted, "Let's go!" and they took off.

They set out in the morning quite early. Shindou wanted to come too with Chika but the car could fit only so many people. So they decided that the couple would meet them directly at the beach.

They had many snacks and drinks. Some which were distributed during the road trip. Road trip songs were playing and some were singing along, some chatting. Their moods as bright as the sky.

Soon they began playing Atlas – You have to name a place and the next person needs to name a place starting with the last letter of the previously named place. To which Iura lost as he shouted a black magic sorcery incantation when given the letter "L" (Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch). He said it is a place in Wales but no one believed him.

Then the game turned to truth and dare. Many secrets were revealed -

how Miyamura was pissed off at Prez personally when he headbutted him (to which prez shouted, "WHAT WRONG DID I EVER DO TO YOU!"),

how Remi once joked about stealing Izumi (both Miyamura and Prez screamed),

how during boys sleepover Iura thought prez was gay and secretly liked Miyamura ( Remi too joined the screaming with Izumi and Prez)

and how Kyoko used to bully Prez (everyone except prez and Hori screamed, though prez was coughing a lot due to all the screaming).

Some also got a dare. Miyamura had to show his naked upper body to Sengoku and 'tell all the secrets that lay within his clothes.' (Sengoku's own words, made many suspicious),