Hori-kun to Miyamura-san: Horimiya Genderbent Universe Part 2

Page 3: The Hori Household

It had been quite some time since the chance meeting, and Miyamura's visit to Hori's house had become a regular thing. On another bright day on her way to visit the house, she came across the children's park Sato usually played at. Coming near it, she heard Sato's voice, "Come on! Stop already!! Get off!!"

Pausing the sip out of cold coffee, she looked and found Sato laying on the ground at the brink of tears and a boy his age sitting on top of her waving the plastic digging toys in his hands like a flag, "Get me off if you can Sato! Aahahaah! I will take your shovel and the bucket!"

"Noo!!! Get off!"

As dramatic it sounded, Miyamura understood it was just another children's game, but gone a little too far. No one was at fault really, Kids these days... she thought as if an old woman who has seen generations and came to Sato's rescue. Grabbing the boy off Sato's back, she put him aside and helped Sato up.

"You alright Sato?", she asked with a gentle voice.

"yea", she replied half embarrassed to be rescued by 'onee-san'.

"What is your name?", she asked the boy with a smile. With a frowning face showing a hint a fear as if he could get scolded at any moment he replied, "Yana."

"No! Yana-brow! Look at his forehead one-san! How big it is!", Sato shouted back in revenge.

"No Sato, you should not tease him like that,", she instructed her with a gentle firmness, "And Yana, you should go little easy while playing, you don't want Sato to stop playing with you, do you?"

As irritated as he was to accept it, he replied avoiding her gaze, "No"

Miyamura smiled and patted him on the head, and then taking Sato's arm continued to her way to the house.

Stopping midway to grab a drink for Sato whose eager eyes won't leave hers for a second, they reached Hori's house. Sato ran instantly to show off his drink to Hori, following her Miyamura was welcomed by Hori lecturing Sato on 'you should not make Miyamura nee-san buy you stuff all the time'.

She ran away calling her brother an idiot finally giving Hori an opportunity to talk to Miyamura. He fell down on the sofa behind her and asked, "So, where is my coffee?". Stunned by the question and embarrassed of her forgetting about him, she somehow pulled the strength to bring forth her coffee. Never meeting his gaze she offered, "Here you go."

As If time had stopped no one moved for a second, in complete silence he took It from her and drank it empty. "Oh, it is finished, I will go throw the glass.", informing as he went out, he closed the door and sat down on the ground with a blushing face screaming inside his head, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED JUST NOW???!!

Sato's shout of farewell as she went out to play marked an end to coffee shenanigan. Past few days Sato had been busy playing out with Yana whenever Miyamura would pay a visit, leaving the two behind to indulge together in studies and movies.

Today was a similar day, helping Izumi in a math problem that troubled her they both sat side-by-side on the ground. The math problem turned out to be tougher than it initially looked, Hori leaned more and more onto the book and the table as he proceeded to solve it. Unable to see what and how he was doing (which was exactly what she had wanted to see), Miyamura too leaned forward closer over Hori's shoulder only to suddenly lose balance and placed her hand over his for support.

Surprised by the unexpected touch he looked back smashing his forehead into hers. They both fell back in agony apologizing at the same time, it didn't take long for things to calm down and as it did Miyamura mentioned holding up her palm, "You are hands so much bigger Hori-kun, look mine are so small."