Desk (Ten/Prem) - Heal me with your food

Author's note: Part 14/??

Prem felt embarrassed to ask Changma for help with his Rondon, but the older male seemed more than happy. It was uncomfortable for him, but he survived and started his first class. The day went surprisingly well. His students understood he was injured and had to work carefully to avoid worsening the wound. He was a bit worried about the advanced class, though. The wealthy housewives weren't that understanding. Prem put his things on the small desk beside the stainless steel workspace and puffed out his cheeks. There was so much to prepare and he had only one hand. His arm started to sting as he kept using it, and he didn't have time to take painkillers yet. 

Opening the fridge he took out the necessary ingredients for today's lesson and took a knife. He braced himself, ignoring the increasing pain and started working. 

"Hello, cook." The familiar voice pulled him out of the concentration. 

"Hello, Doc." Prem glanced at the clock on the wall and frowned. 

"You are here early." He pointed out. The tall doctor nodded as he walked towards him. 

"I came to help you." 

"Oh, it's nice of you." Prem smiled. He watched Ten put on the apron. The thin cloth perfectly wrapped around the doctor's waist, emphasising it. Prem forced himself to look away, hissing when he accidentally hit the counter with his injured arm. Ten was immediately at his side, taking his hand and carefully pulling the sleeve of his Rondon up. 

"Cook!" Ten glared at him. "I told you to be careful." 

Prem bit his lower lip apologetically, glancing at the bandage now soaking with a suspiciously reddish liquid. 

"I need to look at it. Where is the first aid kit?" Ten went into his doctor mode. Prem pointed at the cabinet near the entrance. The tall male nodded, and before he could say anything else, Ten grabbed him and sat him on the top of the kitchen counter. Prem yelped in surprise, clutching the doctor's shirt with his uninjured hand. 

"Stay here, cook." Ten commanded before he gently pushed him away and went to get the first aid kit. Prem had no idea what was happening with him but his heart raced like crazy, and his cheeks burned. The butterflies in his stomach added to his confusion. Was he attracted to Ten?