Cubicle (Off/Gun)

"Papii, please. Just one teeny tiny kiss." Gun pouted, batting his long eyelashes at his boyfriend.

"No. You were naughty all day. You don't deserve it." Off walked inside the office, greeting the staff and a few other actors with a wai. Gun was strolling behind him with puffed cheeks. He was sulking but Off was determined to teach his naughty boy a lesson. It was hard though, not to pinch the rosy cheeks and kiss the juicy lips. He entered his cubicle, slumped into the office chair, and opened the notebook on the desk. The younger actor stood still beside him, playing with his fingers. Off bit his lower lip, attempting to maintain an unbothered expression, but the adorable, pitiful guy beside him didn't make it easy for him.

"Papii..." Gun poked his arm. Off moved away, showing he was still angry at Gun's behaviour. 

"Gun is sorry, na..." He shuffled closer, almost touching his side. Off pretended not to care, and read through the emails. 

"Gun won't play like that again. Can Papii forgive Gun?" The sadness in the younger's voice made Off look at him. His eyes were filled with tears, and Off immediately regretted acting so cold. Pushing himself further from the desk, he patted his legs. Gun quickly sat on his lap, burying his face into the crook of his neck. Off wrapped his arms around his slim waist, securing him in place. Gun was practically vibrating, wanting to kiss his neck, but he hesitated. 

"I will forgive you, but don't play with your pets like that again." Off sniff-kissed his partner's hair. Gun pulled away, nodding vehemently. 

"Now, where is my kiss?" Off smiled and then Gun's lips landed on his.