Workplace (Jane/Ryan) - I am my husband's intern

Author's note: Part 2/??

Ryan hummed happily, snuggling closer to the warmth of his soon-to-be-husband's body. He loved to lazy around with Jane, watching sappy dramas on TV after a hectic day at university. The long arm of his other half, wrapped around his waist was just the cherry on top. 

"Did you decide where to send your internship application?" Jane asked, breaking their peaceful cuddling. 

"I don't know. There are too many companies." Ryan puffed out his cheeks. 

"What about Tao-hu? You can apply to the same company. At least you won't be lonely there." Jane suggested. Ryan nodded as he already considered the idea before. It would be nice, but his best friend's chosen firm was far from their home, meaning less time spent with the love of his life.

"It's too far from here." Ryan huffed, glancing at his man. Jane was looking at him knowingly.

"We need to look for something closer then." He winked, kissing the top of his head. The warmth spread across Ryan's face even after all the years. 

"What about my workplace?" Jane offered. Ryan immediately pulled away, looking at his fiance as if he were an alien.

"You want me to apply to your company? Are you sure, Phi?" Ryan couldn't believe his ears. 

"I am. I can sneak out of the office to have lunch with you, and we can go in and out of work together too." Jane's face was glowing with excitement. Ryan blinked a few times before he snapped out of the support. 

"Aren't you afraid of the talk?" Ryan frowned. 

"I don't care. You will be in a different department." Jane shrugged. A wide smile appeared on Ryan's face, and he nodded vehemently.