Professional (Off/Gun) - Bubble love

Author's note: Part 24/??

No matter how annoyed and angry Off was with Gun's ex, seeing him cuddled up with the kids on the couch watching an animated film made his heart melt. The sight was so cute and domestic, he had to snap a picture of them. The professional photographer in him was overjoyed. 

"Did you just take a picture of us?" Gun looked at him, pouting adorably. 

"Did I?" Off couldn't help teasing the younger. 

"You are mean, right kids?" Gun turned to Akin and Niring for support. The children immediately agreed with him. Off gape at them, acting hurt. He shuffled closer to the couch, plopping beside the giggling teacher. 

"So now, you are ganging up on me? Poor me, no one loves me!" He sniffled dramatically. Gun winked at Akin and Nirin and they quickly ran and jumped on him. 

"We love you, uncle!" They shouted, squeezing him as much as their small bodies allowed them. Off's smile grew large as he returned the hug. He didn't forget to kiss the kid's heads and cheeks. 

"So it's only you, who loves me?" Off grinned, looking mischievously at Gun. He didn't expect anything from the young teacher, but he could dream, right? Gun's cheeks turned bright red in an instant, and he looked anywhere but him. Off took a deep breath, ready to play it off when Gun spoke up.

"I love you too." The answer was barely above the whisper, but  Off heard it. His heart speeded up, filling his body with excitement and immense happiness.