𝘅𝗹𝗶𝘅 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗸

As the next few weeks went on, Sirius' reply came, chastising Harry for walking along the grounds after dark with Krum, and Gwen and Hermione had compiled a list of jinxes and hexes to teach Harry, with Ron as the test subject, to help him in the ...

As the next few weeks went on, Sirius' reply came, chastising Harry for walking along the grounds after dark with Krum, and Gwen and Hermione had compiled a list of jinxes and hexes to teach Harry, with Ron as the test subject, to help him in the maze. Ron had complained about this several times after he had been stunned so many times he had a nasty bump on the back of his head. Everything regarding Mr Crouch went very quiet after their conversation with Moody, and it was only during a Divination class that things started to get scary.

  Professor Trelawney had been droning on about the planets again, when, beside Gwen, Harry had suddenly fallen off his chair, convulsing and clutching his scar.

  'Harry!' she gasped, startling the class. She was by his side; his eyes were shut, he was gasping in pain. 'Harry! Harry, wake up!'

  He didn't respond; his hands were grappling at his forehead--

  'Harry!' she shouted, tears blurring her vision.

  Harry's eyes snapped open suddenly; he was staring up at Gwen, his eyes watering, and he forced himself to sit up with what looked like a great effort.

  'Are you alright?' she whispered.

  'Of course he isn't!' Professor Trelawney cried, looking excited. The whole class were now around them, peering at Harry with scared looks on their faces. 'What was it my boy? A premonition? An apparition?'

  'Nothing,' Harry lied, casting Gwen and Ron a meaningful look.

  'You should go to the hospital wing,' Ron urged, who looked as terrified as Gwen felt.

  'My dear, you were undoubtedly stimulated by the extraordinary clairvoyant vibrations of my room!' said Professor Trelawney. 'If you leave now, you may lose the opportunity to see further than you have ever —'

  'What I need is a headache cure,' Harry said shortly, and began to pack up his things. He slung his bag over his shoulder, murmured a quick, 'See you later,' to Gwen and Ron, and left the classroom, the rest of the class staring after him nervously.

  Gwen and Ron spent the rest of the lesson counting down the seconds until it ended. Professor Trelawney droned on and on about how Harry had the makings of a Seer, but Gwen knew it was more than that. Harry had had a dream, a dream about Voldemort, most likely, given how he had been clutching his scar.

  When the bell rang at last, Gwen and Ron were the first to leave Divination. They met up with Hermione in the entrance hall, told her what happened, and they all rushed back up to the hospital wing. But Harry wasn't there. They went to dinner, and he didn't turn up then either. It was only in the common room after that they found him.

  He had gone to Dumbledore's office, not the hospital wing, and there, he had fallen into a Pensieve.

  Harry explained what it was, a magical bowl type thing that allowed one to rewatch their own memories. Harry told them about the information Karkaroff had given, providing names, including that of Severus Snape, the trial of Ludo Bagman who had been accused of passing information to Lord Voldemort, and finally, that of Barty Crouch's son, who had been in hysterics during his trial alongside three other Death Eaters.