Back from paint night

You texted Loki on your way home, and when you got to the compound, four strange men came out that were fairly good looking and you realized they were likely the male models. Loki, Bucky, Bruce, Vision, and Tony came out close behind them and were standing by the side while Nat parked the SUV. You all filtered out in your slightly inebriated states.
"My darling" Loki came over to look you over as you got out and you smiled up at him. "It looks like I won't be punishing you," he said, his voice low. "How did it go, darling?" Loki said a little louder.
"Wonderful, she was the star of the show" Wanda answered for you. "We are going again next week," she added with flair.
"We should bring Steve with us, he's also a resident painter" Nat said with a smirk.
"We will all go," Tony smirked. "Since some of us can't get drunk, we would have the perfect designated drivers," he added.
"I don't know about this" Steve seemed a bit worried. Gabby went to the back and pulled out the paintings, handing each woman her own work of art.
"We could put the four of these in the main living room" Tony proclaimed.
"Maybe if we improve," Pepper giggled. "For now this is just going in our suite" she warned him.
"And this one is going on your wall," Gabby said, pointing at your painting.
"It serves as a proper reminder of what you should be doing," Loki quickly agreed.
"I feel like just putting this in storage," you admitted.
"I know just the spot to put this on your wall until you have accumulated more to add" he took the painting from you and took your hand with his spare hand. "Come along my darling" he added quickly.
"Where are we going?" you asked, forgetting the others.
"Your room" he said simply as he led you inside. He started leading you up the stairs, the others not too far behind. He went to go towards your bedroom door, but you paused outside his bedroom door and hesitated. "Darling?" he asked.
"Since you are spending the night, why don't you grab some extra clothes?" you asked him a little shyly.
"Alright, I absolutely will. After we get this painting up of course" he nodded and gave a bright smile. You mirrored his smile and followed him to your door. The door was still ajar for Willow so he pushed the door open for you to go in first and once you entered he came in behind you. He set down the painting against the main wall and seemed to be trying to decide where to put it.
"I don't have a hammer and nails," you reminded him.
"Easily fixed, I have some in my quarters" he shrugged. "I think it would do quite nicely here," he decided. "I shall return," he promised and left out the door with Willow following him like a lost puppy. You took the golden token out of your pocket and went and put it in your jewelry box in your room for safe keeping, and hit it in your sock drawer just in case.
You were only in your bedroom for a few minutes, getting changed, when you heard a few loud raps on your wall and you came out in a black satin negligee and matching underwear to see Loki with a pile of clothes at his feet. He had picked the center of the wall opposite of the door from when you walked in from the main hallway. He seemed focused on his task, and finally put the painting up and stood back to double check his handiwork.
"Perfect" he murmured.
"Looks good" you came over to take a look. "I'm going again next week apparently" you admitted.
"Yes, I'll be coming. I can't wait to see how your mind works" he wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you in more.
"You say that all the time," you giggled.
"It doesn't make it any less true" he shook his head and kissed the top of your head affectionately. "I had the good fortune to have a moment earlier and I took out our dear Willow for her evening walk. It's just you and I for the rest of the evening" he looked at you with heat in his gaze.
"Did you bring enough clothes for tonight and tomorrow?" you asked.
"Until Monday morning, yes" he nodded. "I'll have to visit my own quarters to get my clothes for the upcoming mission," he added.
"Fair, so what do you plan to do with me?" you asked, turning more towards him and running a hand up and down his chest.
"Minx," he chuckled, taking your hand and pulling you in close to his chest. His lips claimed your own in a searing kiss and you gasped just long enough for him to wrap his tongue around your own. You went into that familiar dance with your kiss as his hand came up behind your head and he pulled slightly at your hair, pulling it out of its strict bun. He flicked with his fingers on the other hand at the front door and it closed shut with a firm snap, cutting you both off from the rest of the world.
"Loki" you said with a slight whine, feeling the dampness between your thighs and the need pulsing within you. You could feel his hard length against you, and it felt like it was calling to you. You reached for his belt buckle and unclasped it before pulling the fine leather belt out of his pants. You went for the buttons on his button up next and he continued to kiss you like his life depended on it. HIs wandering hands were a bit of a problem as well, trying to maneuver around and eventually you got all the buttons completely undone. He shucked his shirt off easily and started guiding you towards the bedroom. Next your nimble fingers went to the button of his pants and then the purr of the zipper filled the air. He simply walked out of his pants and continued to lead you into the bedroom.
"I shall go gentle as you are still sore, but I'm sure the heaven's above know I do not wish to" Loki pulled back from the kiss and you were both a bit breathless.
"We will see about that," you said with a smirk. You both got to the bed and you pushed him down so he was sitting on the edge. "I heard that the best way to worship a god is on your knees" you said as you got down on your knees.
"You are the last woman in the world I would expect on her knees" he said back quickly. He hissed through his teeth as you pulled his erection out of his boxer briefs and a bead of precum was already at the tip. You held him at the base and flattened out your tongue as you licked him from the base to his tip, making sure to follow the main vein in his dick. He groaned and grabbed at your hair so he could have a better view of you. You rubbed your tongue around the tip and then flattened out your tongue and hollowed out your cheeks and took him in your mouth.
"Oh fuck" he hissed.
"Mm hmm" you purred while bobbing your head up and down, making sure to rub your tongue everywhere you could. You used your hand to hold him sturdy and to take up the space that you couldn't handle. You twisted your wrist and hand your hand softly up and down his length to meet your lips and go back down again. Once at the base you would twist your wrist back again. You moaned a few more times for good measure, ensuring he felt the vibrations throughout his body. He just grasped your hair more tightly and guided you to go at a faster pace. You felt him start to twitch in your mouth and you knew he was close and he pulled at you to get up. You stood up and he hungrily claimed your lips and you sighed happily. His hands went to the bottom of your nightgown and he pulled up, only pulling away long enough to take it off of you. As soon as that was gone he was standing up and pushing down on your panties. You stepped out of them, standing in front of him completely bare and he gently guided you to lay on the bed.
"Please" you murmured.
"The only way to worship a goddess, is on my knees" he said playfully as he got between your legs and he started by kissing you at your breasts, sucking softly until they were at hard peaks. He then made his way down your body and stopped down between your legs and he licked from your core to your clit between your slit. You rolled your hips with his movements on instinct, and honestly, it just felt too good. He took your knees and put them over his shoulders while pulling you more to the edge of the bed. He hooked one arm around your hips, while he started sucking, nipping and licking at your clit. You moaned happily as ripples of pleasure went through your entire body. He finally pushed in two fingers into your core and flexed them in an upwards motion making you nearly see stars in response.
"Loki!" you cried out in surprise.
"This is only the beginning, my goddess," he purred. He continued his ministrations and you were nearly seeing stars. Your orgasm was so close, and you just needed it.
As though sensing it Loki suddenly stood up and made a show of him sucking his fingers clean before he took your legs and put your ankles on his shoulders. He swiftly pushed his hard length into your sopping core and you both moaned at finally being united as one again. His movements started out sweet and slow, and you could just feel him so deep inside. He was certainly taking his time to make love to you, but you silently wanted more.
"More please" you finally said it out loud.
"Like this?" Loki asked as he snapped in his hips in the most satisfying way and you cried out.
"Yes, just like that" you reached for his hands and kissed them. He continued snapping his hips in but you knew he was just as close to his release as you were to your own. You rolled your hips in tune with his movements and his right hand finally came down to toy with your bundle of nerves as he started losing his rhythm. "Loki!" you cried out, feeling the coil in your stomach snap and you felt like your entire body was seized in pleasure. A few more sloppy thrusts and you felt him twitch inside of you before you felt him empty his balls inside of you.
You both panted from exertion, and he finally dropped your legs so he could lean up and kiss you softly on the lips.
"You are so perfect" he purred to you.
"I could say the same about you" you countered. He started to pull out but you grabbed him by the hand and he saw on your face and in your mind you weren't ready to have him out of you yet.
"Rest now my love, I'll clean you up after" he finally gave in and leaned in to give you another soft and sweet kiss on the lips, sealing the promise.
*************************************************************************************************************