Chapter Three - Down the Rabbit Hole

(2nd Person POV)

It's been days since that last dream you had about the "Angel" and you still haven't told the others about it yet, because you were scared about how will they react to it.

You were just relaxing in the main area of the space riders ship with Catnap and Hoppy, when Bubba came in. "Y/n, Catnap, Hoppy, I got an assignment for you three." He said.

"Just the three of us? What about the other two?" Hoppy asked. "Kickin' has his own mission going on. As for Dogday... the poor guy got himself sick while working on a political assignment on Pluto and Neptune. Bobby says he can't leave the Quarantine." Bubba answered.

"Anyways, here's the assignment." He said, as he handed us the paper. "This is Bunzo, He recently escaped from prison, He also has connections to The Cult. Bunzo was last seen on Kepler-5id. Heading to the Canyons. Good luck."

*At the Canyons*

"Man! It's been a while since we've been on this planet!" Hoppy said as she stretched her arms, then she said to Catnap, "You think we could race after this mission?- "

"Oh My Stars!"

A Sudden voice came up, cutting Hoppy off. "Catnap and Hoppy!" A pink woman with dark pink hair and blue gloves greeted both critters. "Hi Marie-" Hoppy greet, but she and Catnap were pulled into a hug by Marie.

"It's been so long since any of you visited!" Marie said, as she hugged the both critters. "Y-Yeah.." Hoppy said, feeling crushed from the hug. When Marie saw you, she was surprised.

"Oh! And who is this?" She asked. "That's our teammate. She joined us a couple days ago." Hoppy answered. "Well then, Hi there new friend, my name is Marie." Maria greets, as she shakes your hand.

"My name's Y/n." You said. "Oh! That's a beautiful name!" Marie said. "So what brings the three of you here?" She asked. "We're searching for an escaped criminal!" You answered, holding out the paper.

"Oh! I think I have seen him!" Marie said. "If I remember correctly, he left for the lower valley of the Canyons! He looked like he was in such a hurry! And we've been seeing some of the red smoke... If you're going there, you might want to be cautions!"

"That's where we need to go, Thank you, Marie!" Hoppy said "Thanks." Catnap signed. "Thanks, Marie!" You said. "Of Course! Be careful, Dearies!" Marie called out. "We will!" I respond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the three of you arrived at the forest, you began searching for Bunzo as you all kept quiet. "Geez, This forest is thick, can't see anything from here." Hoppy said. "Yeah, me ether. Anything yet, Catnap?" You asked, the purple cat.

"I found him." Catnap said, he then showed me and Hoppy where Bunzo was hiding, zooming the screen and we see him talking with one of the cultists. "What are they doing?" Hoppy asked. "Exchanging Intel and smoke dosage."

The three of you turn to see a black fox critter. Wait...was he the one that you saw in your dream?! "The valley has become a cultist hotspot because of how dense the forest is." He said.

"How did you get all the way?" You asked. "I walked." He answered. Catnap gasped in happiness. "Ah jeez, there's two of them now." Hoppy Groaned, while I just laughed a little.

"Your arrival was timely, those are pawns of the Cult they're scouting this planet. They're essentially gathering information for the bishops, and from there they will communicate with higher Cult members to prepare a hour of joy." The "Angel" told the three of you.