CHAPTER 7: A STRANGER

Jasmine's pov

I came to my cabin , running and breathing heavily.. why Mr William wants to kiss me? Okh okh fine..it was me who had a stupid craving..but still why he would do that?.. different questions were poping in my mind..I was just so amazed by this incident.. and I know that I should control myself from these thoughts, otherwise it can cause me a great damage...

I lean on my chair , sweating heavily..even A.C can't cool me down right now... ughhhhh.. jasmine focus...
Let's forget all this things and focus on my work..it is more important than these stupid thoughts and Mr William..

After completing my work at sharp 6 in the evening.. I was packing all my stuffs for departure but then I heared a knock on my cabin's door.. as I opened the door , there was one of my colleague...I asked him what's the matter ..for which he asked me to join fresher's party..

"Umm..I am sorry , I think I can't manage to join..I have some work" I said..

Him: " just come for tonight..afterall you are a freher too"

After thinking for sometime, I said "Ahh...ok fine!"

Him: " thanks , By the way Sam this side "

" jasmine "..I told while shaking my hands with him..

Sam: " see you in party"

I just smiled and waved my hand towards him..
_____________________________________________

I am standing besides the counter while all my colleagues are dancing ...usually I don't drink and neither I come club often..I am not used to all this...

I wore red backless and sleeveless bodycon dress with deep neck line... I left my cinnamon hair opened and made some curles in front and back side.. I didn't took too much time to get ready as I have done light makeup which really goes perfect with my outfit....

i was so bored as everyone was enjoying and I was left alone without anyone's company..

So I started checking my messages ..as I was busy on my phone , i saw sam coming towards me with a smile on his face... his blue eyes were keep staring at me, i dont know with good intent or bad... his attire was neither too formal nor too much informal.. and he was looking beautiful in that..

He came and stood in front of me with a soft smile on his face...

" hey, glad to see you here... i hope you didn't forget my name" he winked at me while laughing..

" ofcourse not.. nice to meet you too, Sam"

He then , order for a whiskey or something I guess.. and stand next to me..

"Are you bored?" He asks me..

" honestly, yess!" I said with an awkward laugh.

" Oh , my bad!..then why don't you dance or drink something?"

" No, I don't drink and I have no mood for dancing"..

"Oh.. okh , no worries ..I will accompany you"..he said while taking a ship of his whiskey after moving the glass forward to me in a sign of ' cheers '..

" who organized this party?..you?" I ask while facing him..

" why would I do that? This party has been organized by Mr William ".. he said while taking another shot..

" is it just for us? " I don't why I asked this question.. what was I thinking?..that I am special to him so that's why he organizes this party to just welcome me...

" no , he organizes this party annually to welcome frehers" ...

"Oh" I said.. see..I knew it that he does this for everyone..and I don't even know why I was expecting that he did organize it only to impress me...

" so , where is he? I didn't see him anywhere here.."

" actually , he usually doesn't come in these parties"..

" why?..I mean he himself organize this party and he didn't come " I asked him with curiosity in my eyes..

" I don't know.." he said while looking at me..

"Oh"..

" In case you don't drink...do you wanna have something else?"..

" what else does it have here?"..

" anything"

" Oh, then I can have a coffee "

He hummed and give an order for a coffee.. after few minutes , the order has arrived and I took it..

" This place is quite big and service is good too...I have never been here..." I said while taking a sip of my coffee..

" that's because this place is belong to our company and only our employees can come here.."

" Oh, I see.. Mr William might be rich"..

He laughed and said" you're wrong .. he is not rich , he is stupid rich... he owned his company in all over the country and now he has several outside too..basically he built an empire for himself , in which he rules everything and we are just servants , working for him "

" hmm" I was not that surprised by his answer because I knew it already but I was surprised by his expressions.. his expressions while saying all this was just weird..

Well , I ignored his expressions and drank my coffee in one sip... then i look at time..it was something between 9 and 10 ..

" its too late, i think i should just go now.. my granny must be worry" i said ..

" oh , oky sure..let me drop you "

" No ..no its fine...i can go by myself"

" are u sure?".."yeah"..

" okh then see you tomorrow , bye"..he said while keeping a soft and genuine smile.

" byee.." i said and went outside the club..and book a cab for myself...
The cab would be here within 10 minutes..

Do I took a sit on the bench..all the things Sam was telling me were keep poping in my mind..and the most strange thing was his expressions..it was like he knows him very well..

As I keep digging my mind with his thoughts , I hear some sound which made me come to my senses..the cab is here...I stood and sat on the cab..and I don't know when but I slept on a midway..

I woke up with strange sounds.. I was feeling heavy..my whole body was in pain..my vision was blur , I couldn't able to see my surroundings but I can hear some sounds of people talking...

Where am I? What happend with me?..

____:__________:____________ :___________:_____

Hey guyss ..hope you like the chapter...I would love to know your views upon this.
Keep supporting..
Love you all❤