CHAPTER 12: IS SHE THE 'ONE'?

Mr William's pov

"Luca!" I almost shouted from my cabin..
while he just came running inside , after knocking ofcourse..I really don't like anyone to invade my privacy and enter my cabin whenever they want and you can assume it by knowing that I fucking fire an employee of my company for entering in my cabin without my permission.. she had great skills but I don't fucking care about it..I have thousands of employees like her and I can just get anyone I want with my power and money..

He came in my cabin and stood in front of me breathing heavily , but without wasting a second he said "  yes boss! " ...

I then looked at him from top to bottom meanwhile he just gulped looking at me

" you are late!" I said in stern voice..

"I - I am sorry boss , I- I was just - " he was about to say something when I cuts him off and replied " you already know I hate excuses " on which he just stare at me with fear in his eyes that was clearly visible and that's what gave me satisfaction..I want everyone in this fucking world to be scared of me..

I don't give a fucking shit to anyone except some people in my life and neither I trust anyone..if you all expect me to be a sweet , kind hearted , caring and all that rubbish kind of man then I am not..

you can say that once I was like that but now the things , situation , people everything has changed..and with that I have changed too..and I think it's good for me..and I never want to be the same like before..

" I - I  am sorry boss " he apologized again , looking down..while I was just staring at him , I could see a drop of his sweat falling down from his forehead to his ear and then fell down..I smirked because he was Hella scared of me and I like that..

" next time , do this and you already know the consequences " I said still looking at him meanwhile on hearing this he looked up straight to me and nodded his head gesturing ' already gulped your words , boss ' ...

I then said nothing on this and directly jumped on the major topic for which I called him "  I want you to replace the name of Jessica to jasmine from the meeting file" he looked at me with confused look "but boss -" he was about to say something but he stopped in between after seeing me glaring at him with a look ' just do what i say ' ..he gulped and exclaimed further "  as you say boss " ..i just nodded and signed him to out..
He went outside of my cabin immediatly and i started doing my remaining work..

Yeah , i changed the name from jessica to jasmine , as jessica is one of my employee and appointed to go Italy with me for business purpose a week ago but I canceled her right at the last moment and choosed jasmine out of nowhere..

She ( jasmime ) was a normal employee to me whom I was pitying on until...the thought came again in my mind..until I saw that pendent on her on that night..that pendent , I have seen it somewhere..that pendent seems so familiar..

Also the way she talks , the way she gets angry , the way she admires everything , the way she express her emotions when she feels nervous , it's so familiar... everything about her seems like I have already known ber for like years..at first I just ignore all of this but when I saw that pendent I became suspicious of her..

And somewhere in my mind , I think I know who she is..but I keept telling my mind that it's not possible because her name..her name is different from ' her'...it can't be her but still something inside me keeps telling me that she is who I think she is..but yeah me being me I need to research more about jasmine...I ready know everything about her that she is only child who lives with her granny whose parents died early when she was five..wait, it's getting complicated..she too had lost her parents early..i thought making strange expressions but soon I shook my head , clearing my mind..but images of her keeps emerging on my head..