CHAPTER 22: MURDERER

Zade William's pov

I was busy doing my work , when my phone started ringing , I saw the caller ID and my eyebrows frowned in response...I clenched my jaw and kept ringing it for few rings..
After three to four rings , I finally decided to pick up the call , and placed phone on my ear...

I was about to say something when she brusted out in crying , she was reluctantly crying without saying anything which softened my eyes unknowingly , then she finally uttered " please help me! , I need you "

She sounded completely broken , her voice was as low as a wishper but was enough for me to hear her words , I don't know why but I felt sudden urge to get her out of the situation she was going through , I felt restless listening her crying...

I asked her on the phone call " where are you ? "

She replied with very difficulty " a - at ho - home "

As she said this , I immediately cut the call , took my keys and started coming out from company , I was heading outside when luca came running and started asking " boss ! " but I cut him off in between and gestured him without looking at his direction 'to not come with me' without stopping my steps..

I reached the parking lot and quickly started my car and drove off from there...seeing me , some guards also started coming from behind in different cars but I didn't care about them , I was just thinking about her and what could be happen to made her so vulnerable and I could think of only one possibility and I wish I am thinking wrong..

I checked the time in my watch and press the accelerator hard due to which the needle on speedometer went from 80 to 100 then to 120 and it went further to 170 ; the needle was about to cross 200 when I saw her home from some distant , I immediately slowed down and stopped right in front of her house...

I get out of the car and went straight in to found her body laying on the floor...I ran to her and held her in my arms tightly , and tried waking her up while some guards also entered the house in a moment , I ordered one of them to bring a glass of water...

The guard immediately handed me a glass of water and I sprinkled some drops of water on her face , she moved her head in distress and suddenly woke up with jerk , as soon as she woke up , she started panicking...I placed the glass and started trying to calm her..

" th - they ki - kidnapped my - my granny , wha - what should I - I do "  she merely said this and again started crying...I was stunned for few seconds , ' it means I was right ' , I thought to myself..

I held her hand and started saying " shh , look at me jasmine " but she remained crying..

I again ordered but this time in harsh , and high pitch " jasmine ! Look. At . Me. " she slowly looked at me and didn't let me finish my words and started panicking again    "please Mr William , please I beg you..please help me "

I tried calming her and said " I will help you but first you have to stop crying " she understood her assignment and stopped crying right there..

I tried my best not showing my emotions to her , so I said without any expressions " now tell me clearly , what happened "

" my - my granny go - got kidnapped " she was about cry again when I eyed her and she controlled herself...I just nodded at her words , then I stood up from my place and looked up to my guards and they nodded and left from there...I then turned towards her tiny and vulnerable figure and said " I will find your granny , but for now you have to go with me "