CHAPTER 25: MYSTERIES

AUTHOR'S POV

After the wedding ceremony,  jasmine and zade both headed to his mansion , they reached within an hour and came out of the car..

Jasmine looked up to his mansion , it was huge ; she never live in such a big house so therefore she was little bit nervous..

As soon as they both came inside , zade excused himself and ordered one of his maid to give jasmine a house tour..

The maid came and greeted her by bowing her head , jasmine too greeted her with little bit of awkwardness as it's all so new to her , then the maid showed her kitchen , hall , other rooms and finally their room..

" this is Mr William's room " the maid said and was about to go when jasmine caught her hand " but where's mine ? "

She made confused look " this is your room too , Mrs jasmine " the maid confronted meanwhile jasmine just nodded and came inside the room..

She wanted to confront the lady but she didn't because it was not good to  reveal anything personal to their maids , so she just came inside the room and sat on the bed..

Jasmine settled herself comfortably on the bed and started looking her surrounding , his room had so much space , it had walk -in- closet along with swimming pool kind of bathroom..

Just then , zade entered the room and saw her but didn't gave any reaction , jasmine stood up from her place and asked " you said , we will live in different rooms ; did you change your mind after looking at me in this beautiful dress "

He calmly respond after a second " your room is on first floor " she nodded as the realization hit her , and started walking towards the door when zade asked her from behind " where are you going ? "

She turned towards him and said " I am going to my room "  on which zade exclaimed " you are staying here but only for today " jasmine widened her eyes and immediately said " no, no, no ; there is no need of that , I am going "

And started taking her steps outside the room , just then zade passed her , locked the door and turn towards her " get on the bed " she gulped and immediately sat on the bed taking support from wall..

She remained sitting there meanwhile zade went to washroom , after few minutes he came out and instructed her to go ; she nodded slightly and went to washroom..

She tried openening her dress's zip but it was not worth it , her hand was not reaching there so due to compulsion she had to go to zade for help..

Zade was doing something on his laptop , jasmine went to him and stood thier silently without saying anything , after a while zade moved his gaze at her , she gulped and said  "c - can you please open the zip of the dress"

He didn't say anything on this , and just stood up from his place and gestured her to turn , as soon as her back faced him , he moved his hair to the front and with the same hand he hold the dress and with another caught the zip..

Jasmine could feel her cold hands on her warm skin , her breath was halting meanwhile zade could also feel the warmth of her skin , he gulped and looked at her slightly just then she uttered " done ?"

He gathered his attention , and opened the zip in one go , he looked at her back which was now showing , he cleared his throat due to which jasmine quickly turned towards him " thank you " She muttered and then left from there..

After bath , she came out wearing her pajamas and stood in front of the bed biting her lips , seeing her zade asked " what happened ? " she looked down and confronted " where I will sleep "