CHAPTER 8 | THE PERFORMER

The devil himself can become beauty.

THE ROZOVSKY HEIRS 9 | DANIEL GONZALO

CHAPTER EIGHT | THE PERFORMER

TONIE

My eyes were glued at Danny and to what he was doing. My eyes were fixed on his mouth giving this woman the total time of her life. And what I couldn't understand, why I was feeling this way? Suddenly, the cold that I was feeling was changed into something else. A heat that I never felt before even with Lewis. I had sex with Lewis many times but not like this. Lewis never made this to me. He never got down on me and tried to taste what was between my legs. Lewis said that the Lord wouldn't want that for a woman. That the Lord wanted women to be submissive. To follow everything the man would tell them. And Lewis just wanted me to suck his cock all the time then fuck me every time he wanted. It would only for his pleasure and his release. But seeing Danny right now, it opened my eyes to see that there were other ways of pleasuring women. It was just his mouth, his tongue, his fingers but this woman was screaming in pure pleasure.

A thing that I never experienced with Lewis. 

-------

To read the full chapter, please DM Helene Mendoza's FB page to know how to subscribe and read exclusive stories in Patreon and VIP group.