Chapter 6

Konoha: Training ground 3, the last day of the visit morning time.

"FIRE STYLE: FIREBALL JUTSU" A voice shouted and a massive fireball followed tearing up the ground as it flew to its target destroying a tree in the process.

A boy jumped in the air red eyes with 3 tomoe dancing moving in all directions, the boy threw a few kunai at three wooden targets hitting their mark with perfect accuracy. He then did a cartwheel motion to his left did some more hand signs and shouted

"FIRE STYLE: PHOENIX FLOWER JUTSU" the voice shouted again and Multiple small fireballs came flying in the direction of the next target hitting the mark.

After the smoke cleared another figure appeared it looked very similar to him but older with a cloak that had red clouds on it, the boy looked into those cold dark eyes that plagued his dreams for so long. Anger, hatred, and so many emotions came rushing at out once in one swift motion he yelled sprinting forward with lighting covering his right hand he screamed out.

"CHIDORI!"

After he pierced the figure it disappeared in a cloud of smoke the boy dropped to his knees panting heavily he stared at the ground his thoughts have been clouded and hazy the only way to clear his mind was to train and boy did he train.

"How long has he been at it Kakashi" a voice asked him

"About an hour now Jiraya-sama" Kakashi replied.

A girl with pink hair came up to the boy helping him up to his feet, she healed his scratches and bruises and gave him a pill to restore his chakra.

"Thank you Sakura" he smiled at her

"No problem saskue" she said returning the smile.

He looked up and saw two other men.

"Kakashi sensei, Jiraya-Sensei what are you guys doing here?"

"Well we had to check up on our student and see how your doing" Kakashi replied with an eye smile

If you would have told Saskue when he was 13 that one day one of the legendary Sannin would bite you so he could use you as vessel and then eventually be trained by another Sanin he would've scoffed at the first part then said obviously to the second part. After Final Valley and Sasuke awoke from his coma he changed drastically because he had found out Naruto had left the village. He was almost like a ghost doing missions on his own becoming even more antisocial than he already was, he felt disgraced and ashamed he almost let his demons over come him and the only one who ever understood was now gone he felt weak he couldn't save his family and he couldn't save Naruto like he did him and so he almost gave up on killing Itachi entirely and his ninja career until one day he saw Jiraya doing his research.

Flashback: 5 years ago

Jiraya was giggling with his notepad in hand admiring the woman in the bathhouse through a peep hole.

"yes yes this would be a great addition to my novel" he said.

Then he felt a presence he put the notepad away and turned to face the presence he saw it was Saskue and was dismive of him.

"What do you want Uchiha?" he asked in a disapproving tone.

Saskue put his head down and bowed in reverence spoke.

"Master Jiraya...." Saskue said but was cut off

"Don't call me master" Jiraya replied

"R-right.....I have no reason to ask you this and I wanted to apologize for all I've done Naruto is gone and I feel it is my fault but I wanted to ask if you would train me?" Saskue asked