Living Arrangements

" Okay" Kinkajou said "Now that we're engaged I have something to show you"

" What" asked Turtle. Turtle's question remained unanswered as they moved through the rain forest. It was getting dark and Kinkajou had to hold onto Turtle to make in through the forest.

" It's dark" Kinkajou said " I'll just show you tomorrow"

" Fine" Turtle agreed because after today he didn't need anymore arguments or drama. As they made their way back to the hut they ran into almost no rainwings, which wasn't odd because most of them try to follow Queen Glory trying to figure out who the father is of her egg. When Kinkajou finally made it back to the hut she completely collasped onto the bed with her wings sprawled out everywhere. "Um, can you just, um move over just a bit please." He asked but by the time he got the words out Kinkajou was already asleep.

The Next Day

Kinkajou awoke early, well early for a rainwing. When she did she noticed Turtle was sleeping on the floor she felt guilty for taking up the whole bed. 

" Turtle" Kinkajou said shaking him awake.

" What" Turtle said in a sleepy voice still with his eyes closed.

" We still have to see the surprise." Kinkajou said.

" Can I sleep a little longer" Turtle asked.

" Fine, but you might regret it" Kinkajou said with a devious smile coming acrossed, which Turtle didn't see because his eys were closed. Turtle thought he heard the door open and close but he didn't care, he was way too tired. He was finally in peace and quiet. His peace was soon disturbed by the door opening and closing, suddenly that peace was completely destroyed by Kinkajou spishing blueberries in her talons and letting the juice on Turtle's face.

" Fine" Turtle said getting up finally "I'll go now" Kinkajou and Turtle walked together across the briges that connected the pavillions. Kinkajou was glad Turtle didn't know the village that way the surprise wasn't ruin. As they came to the royal pavilion and took a left towards the hatchery. When they walk into the hatchery Turtle and Kinkajou looked down and saw all the eggs labled with the name of the mother writen below the egg.

" What are we doing here" Turtle said and looked down. One egg wasn't labled but instead of being white only, it also had shades of green and blue. " Oh that's why" he said trying to stay calm. " When will it hatch"

" I just layed it when school was almost over." Kinkajou said.

" I have to show you something" Turtle said. Flying down and grabbing the egg and flying away. Kinkajou had no choice but to follow him. Turtle flew above the tree's which made him easy to follow. Kinkajou had no idea where he was going until he started descending towards the ocean. Kinkajou watched him land next to a hut but bigger than most in the rainforest. Kinkajou landed beside him and asked

" What is this"

" I paid some people to build this while we were still at school for when we got married and could live here together." 

" I like it, but why do you have the egg" Kinkajou asked still wondering what he was going to do with it.

" Just come inside" Turtle said. Kinkajou and Turtle walked inside the house. Kinkajou noticed that they're was a room filled with fruit and another filled with books. She looked at another room which also had a door.

" What's that for" Kinkajou asked 

" Only we can open it" Turtle said as he reached out his talon and pulled open the door.