Tests

Turtle had a lot of tests today at school. A history test, an anatomy test, and finally, a test of friendship. He had heard that Clay and Peril had been dating by accident. He went to talk to her one evening after supper and heard. He dragged his feet as he walked off to dragon studies hoping he could keep his mouth shut. 

Kinkajou had notice Turtle was off today. He always looked a little nervous but now he looked scared. When Kinkajou got to dragon studies he sat in the corner by Qibli. After class Kinkajou went to talk to Turtle but got held up.

" Everyone" Webs said. " Tsunami would like all of you, except Turtle or Peril. To go to the battle training cave." 

"But" Kinkajou started. 

" I'm not arguing with Tsunami" Webs said " Wait actually"

" Go before he gives us more homework" Winter Yelled as everyone dashed out of the room and Kinkajou got caught in the crowd.

Turtle rushed down the hall and quickly slipped into his cave. He waited quietly as the JW walked past he slowly walked down the hall the other way and slipped into Peril's cave where Clay and Peril were kissing. He stood there for about ten seconds wondering if he and Kinkajou were that oblivious when they kissed. Finally, Clay's stomach grumbled and he opened his eyes and pulled back.

" Turtle " Clay said and Peril whirled around.

" Oh, hi please don't" Peril stammered.

" I already knew" Turtle said " One day I overheard you talking " He said

" Please don't tell anyone." Clay said

" We're just not ready yet" Peril said.

" Of course I won't" Turtle said trying to sound confident. " I'll leave you to it". Turtle walked out of the cave wondering if he could hide the secret or would he ruin their friendship.

After Battle Training 

" I really don't like battle training" Kinkajou said. " Not with Winter."

" Yeah, but Qibli goes easy on us" Moon said.

"Moon, Kinkajou" Glory called coming around a corner.

"Glory" Kinkajou called back running over.

"It's Queen Glory" Glory said and they all laughed "But for you it's Glory"

" How long are you staying" Moon asked

"Three days, I can't leave my kingdom for too long." Glory said

"Where's Deathbringer" Kinkajou said

"Glory"Deathbringer shouted "Why did you go invisible I thought we talked about this." Kinkajou spotted little bits of Pink and Yellow she was trying to suppress.

" I just wanted to talk to favourite Subjects alone" Glory said and they all laughed again. " Round up all the Rainwings it's Suntime" 

" Yes" Kinkajou said dashing down the hall as the bell gonged. She waited on the ledge where they usually had Suntime on and told everyone what was happening. A few minutes later Moon showed up with Glory and Deathbringer and everyone bowed. Kinkajou laided down next to Glory to soak in the sun. As she grew drowzy she saw Moon leave with Qibli and Deathbringer fly up for patrol. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

After Suntime 

As Kinkajou woke up Glory was already leaving. They said their goodbyes and Kinkajou walked back into her cave where she found Moon waiting. 

" Hey" she said. " What do you want to do today."

" Don't we still have more classes." Kinkajou said confused.

" Not today, the Queen's arrival got them cancelled" Moon said looking sad and happy. For Kinkajou, she had an evening of history homework and two dragons not coming back to speak with her. Turtle had an evening of lies, gossip, and also history homework ( Moonbli has more detail). As Turtle left the underground lake he ran into Kinkajou. Turtle began to say.

" Hi" when she kissed him. His worries faded as he forgot about the secret and kissed her back. 

A/N Read my other WoF ships.