Part - 43

Ryan

“ i want divorce , she whispered ”

“ done joking , i said casually ”

“ Ryan I'm serious , she said in a serious tone standing up from me ”

“ varya I'm in no mood to joke around, I said in a serious tone ”

“ I want divorce , she said emphasizing each word ”

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me , looked in her eyes and said “ You Ryan varya shah the day you married me you became mine . There's no place of divorce between us. You are stuck with me for all your lives . There is no going back now. Now it is up to you whether you want to live with love or with force .

“ Ryan , she shouted ”

I didn't respond. I was still in shock. How could she ask for divorce did I lacked anywhere ? Is my love not enough for her ? She said that she loves me , is that a lie?

Many thoughts were running in my head making me restless . I can't imagine my life without her . She's my everything , my treasure .

“ Ryan , she whispered so lovingly and wiped tears from my eyes . Am I crying ? I asked myself . ”

“ Why are you crying Ryan ? She asked ”

I hugged her and sobbed hard .

“ Varya, please don't leave me . Why do you want to divorce me ? If I'm not enough for you tell me I will change myself but please don't leave me . ”

I opened my heart and I heard her laughing , i looked at her in confusion.

“ Ryan , she said between her laugh ”

After some time she finally stopped laughing .

“ You are so dumb Ryan , she said and again laughed ”

“ Varya will you stop laughing like a crazy lady , I said, being irritated by her ” 

“ okay okay , she said and took a deep breath ”

“ I want divorce , she again said that divorce word. I looked at her in disbelief and said “ I don't want to listen to anything on this topic ,” . I got up from bed and left the room .

“ Ryan listened to me , she yelled from behind following me but I ignored her and moved downstairs ”

“ Ryan ” she shouted and everyone came out of their room .

“ varya please , I said on the verge of breaking down ”

“ Ryan at least Puri baat toh suno hamari , she said and i looked at her ”

“ I want divorce because, she was saying something but got interrupted “ what ” , when everyone yelled .

“ not again god , she mumbled ”

“ Varya you want to divorce him but why ? Did he misbehave with you ? Did he do something ? Tell me I will disown him now , here comes my dad all ready to disown me ”

“ Varya , you made the right decision, let's end this wedding , waise bhi jabardasti ke rishte jyada nahi chalte ” , Arjun Kashyap said .

“ Ye buddha mere bich bahut bol raha hai ” , i mumbled looking at him .

“ Ryan what did you do to her that she's asking for divorce ? , mom asked me in disbelief ”

“ Ammi , i didn't do anythi.. , i was cut off by her dad ”

“ it's final they are getting divorce because my daughter wants , he said ”

“ guys shut up , varya yelled ”

“ we are not getting divorce , I was just pranking him but this idiot husband of mine is way to dumb to understand anything , ” she yelled and I looked at her with happiness .

“ That means we are not getting divorce . You don't want divorce right ? , I asked her ”

“ Ryan shah I will kill you stop irritating me , she yelled but I was in another world to understand anything . ”

I was so happy that she didn't want divorce.

I hugged her and kissed her , she slapped my shoulder, I irritatedly looked at her and asked “ what ”

“ sab dekh rahe hai hame , " she said, passing me a tight-lipped smile . ”

“ Varya I think that you should really get a divorce , you both are different in many ways it will be hard for you to cooperate with each other , Arjun Kashyap said to her ”

Why is this old guy testing my patience?

I was about to give him a nice reply but my biwi did that for me .

“ You don't have to think about me and my life . Aur ye fikar karne ka natak rhne de aap ”.

“ tumhare dadu h hum tumhara acha hi chahte h , he said ”

“ aap toh rehne hi do aapke muh se ye baatein achi nhi lagti , she said rolling her eyes ”

All the time I was looking at her like a proud husband , My wild kitten  .

“ Varya , yeh shaadi waise bhi ek samjhota hi hai , her mom said ”

I hate this lady .

“ ho gaya aap sabhi ka toh dafa ho jaiye mere ghar se , mere hi ghar mein meri hi biwi ko bhadka rhe h besharam log , i yelled at them and took varya with me ”

“ Varya , her mom yelled from behind ”

She stopped and looked at her “ yaa toh hum yaa phir ye badtameez aadmi ” her mom said putting a condition in front of her.

Kya besharam aurat h ye . Kasam se agar sasu maa nhi hoti na ye meri toh abhi ke abhi 6 goliya fit kar chuka hota ismein .

I looked at Varya who was moving towards her .

“ Juban sambhal kar baat kare hum hamare pati ke khilaf  ek laga bardast nhi karenge , " she said, making everything clear that she wants me . ”

I did a happy dance in my mind .

“ suna aap sabhi ne she chooses me toh abh aap sab bhaad mein Jaa skte h we don't give a fu.. I mean we don't mind . ”

I took her with me in our room ignoring everyone yelling . I know she needed some alone time to digest things .

She was quiet all the way to our room . As we entered the room she hugged me tightly and looked at me with her teary eyes. 

I hate tears in her beautiful eyes.

“ Ryan promised me you will never leave me or hurt me please . I choose you over everything and trust I will always choose you , You are my family . I love you so much that now I can't imagine a life without you . Hame nahi pata kab kaise par aap hamari jaan ban chuke h . ”

I was keenly listening to her , I took a deep breath and kissed her forehead assuring her that no matter what I will always be with her . In her good , in her bad even in her worst I will be there for her always .

******************

That's it for this chapter , if you like it then please vote it motivates me .

Do comments and let me know your POVs on my story .

Kaisa laga ye part ?

Acha chalti hu duon mein yaad
rkhna 😉