Part - 34

65 votes to unlock part 35 🔐

Varya

" I hurriedly left the college and went home on reaching shah mansion I searched for that one person who's responsible for everything "

" So you are here , I said on reaching his study "

" Oh varya bache come , he said softly and i scoffed "

" Why do you do all this , I yelled at him moving towards him "

" What are you talking about , he asked raising his eyebrows "

" Stop pretending , i again yelled at him "

" What are you talking about please tell me clearly , he said and this time I grabbed his collar and said "

" You fucking killed her you killed her , I shouted on him "

" What the fuck happening here , I heard him from behind "

" I turned back and looked at him "

" Ry..an he ki..lied my dadi he's behind everything , I said to him "

" Are you crazy? Do you know what you are saying , he said "

" I'm not crazy and I know what I'm saying your dadu Adeel shah is behind everything , I yelled at him "

Why can't he listen to me and trust me I'm his wife we loved each other ..... Or it's jus..t m..e .

" Varya behaved yourself are you drunk or what , he said on which i scoffed and said "

" Oh so now I need to behave listen Ryan I'm saying the truth believe me he's a murderer he's a killer he killed..ed he.r , I said and tears slipped from my eyes "

" Shut up varya just shut up your dadi was his real sister why will he kill her answer me , he yelled on me i flinched "

" I don't know that but he killed her please believe me , I said trying to make him understand "

" ENOUGH VARYA , he yelled and raised his hand on me i looked at him blankly not believing what he did "

He slapped me ...

I looked at him with my red teary eyes and said " you will regret this Ryan shah "

" This time I'm not going to endure your all nonsense I will prove myself , I said and moved away from him and looked at Adeel shah and said "

" Truth can't be changed Adeel shah and soon i will show your true colours to the world to your family "

" You destroyed my life and i will destroy you , I said and give a last look to him and went from there "

Adeel

" How did she come to know , i mumbled looking at her disappearing figure "

" What the fuck is all this dadu what was she saying , Ryan said "

" You don't do right by slapping her she's your wife , i said to him "

" Are you lost how can I keep calm when she was saying all the rubbish on your face in front of me , he said and i looked at him with disbelief "

" Now how will I make you understand that she was not saying anything rubbish , I said in my mind "

" Where are you lost dadu , I heard him and told him to leave as I need some time "

" Abh mein kya Karu sab khatam hogya sab kuch , I said in frustration "

" But how did she know all this ...... Arjun Kashyap , i mumbled the last line and received a call from an unknown number "

" Hello , I said "

" Kon h , i said again when I didn't get any response "

" Pehchana nhi dost , I heard a mainly voice from the other side and it took me a single second to recognise him "

" Sale kamine teri himmat kaise hui muje call krne ki , i said "

" Maine toh sirf ye batane ke liye call Kara tha ki apne ghar ki bahu betiyon ko sambhal kr rkh kya pata kl ko koi unhe utha le jaye , he said and laughed like a manic "

" Chup kr jaa haramzade abh tu sikhayega muje , i said in anger "

" Chl rkhta hu milte h jaldi hi , he said and cut the call "

" Abh ye ch** tiya kya chata h , i mumbled and again my mind drifted to the varya words "

Ryan

" Fuck you Ryan shah , I cursed and destroyed everything which comes in my ways "

" How could you slap her , I yelled at myself frustration and anger was the only thing I could feel right now "

" I hu..rt h..er I fucking hurt her, i yelled and pushed back my hairs in anger "

I moved into my room and looked for her but when I didn't find her in the room I looked everywhere in the mansion but still I couldn't find her .

" Varya , where are you bacha , I shout "

" What happened Ryan and why are you shouting like this , maa said and i looked at her "

" Varya kha h , i asked her on which she shook her head saying hume nhi pata "

" Abh konsa Naya tamasha khada kr diya iss ladki ne , dadi said and i ignored her "

I tried to call her but her phone was switched off .

" Where are you ma louloute where are you I'm sorry but please come back , i said and closed my eyes to calm myself down "

Her red eyes with tears was the first thing that came in front of me when I closed my eyes .

" Ryan kya hua aur varya kha h , dad said coming from the main door "

" I don't know dad , I said looking down "

" Then what are you waiting for to find her , dad said and I moved outside and settled myself in the car and drove off in hope to find her "

" It's freaking midnight bacha where are you , i said and without my knowledge a tear slipped from my eyes and that's when I realised how much she matters to me "

" I think I love her .... I freaking love you varya I love you , I said and let the tears slip from my eyes "

Other side

Varya

" I ran out from the house in the anger i was roaming around on the road but saw a group of drunk men get scared and before they could see me i ran from there in a park ... I was sitting on a bench under a road light and suddenly the rain started pouring "

" I hate you Ryan shah ....I freaking hate you more than anything you will regret that slap , i shout as Loud as I could "

Someone 's pov

" Arjun Kashyap and Adeel shah mere pyare doston it's time for a reunion , he said with an  evil smirk "

" Kya hoga jab milenge hum teen yaar , he said and smirked "

********

That's it for this chapter , if you like it then please vote it motivates me .

Do comments and let me know your POVs on my story .

Kaisa laga ye part ?

Acha chalti hu duon mein yaad rkhna 😉

Words count : 1123