1. A Second's Difference

Scott slid in a clumsy haste out Ramona's front door, filled with embarrassment. The storm had cleared up just enough for him to barely see the street he was on, and he ran. He ran as far as he could, sometimes he didn't even know where he was going but eventually by some miracle he got back to his own street. 

By this point his stomach-ache and its duet with his embarrassment only started to rock him harder, and he felt like he was going to throw up. He wasn't even sure why he ran, he just felt embarrassed, because how could a girl like that want him? And judging by the direction things were going it seemed like things were going to get... well, he just couldn't trust himself for some reason in that situation. Would she laugh? Probably, but by now he was almost home, he could see the apartment, it was just in reach!

And then it hit, his mouth watering and there was a nasty pang in his gut. He did his best not to let himself throw up. But he doubled over, shivering and in intense discomfort. He shut his eyes tight as he began to let it all out Infront of the door. But when he opened his watery eyes after it was done with, he didn't see a pile of vomit but... what was this...? A big dark blob? No... wait, a guy, a doppelganger? He looked just like him, but if a black and white filter was over him, and his eyes were a piercing scarlet red. 

Negascott glared at Scott as he shivered and clutched his gut, and before he could get a thought out everything went dark.

Scott just stared, in shock, awe, and even disgust, Negascott was covered in saliva too which was extra gross. But he couldn't stay out here in the cold, even if the blizzard was starting to wane. He thought about just leaving his doppelganger out here but doing that didn't sit right with him and he quickly mustered up strength and pushed through, scooping Negascott up and straining through the door into the apartment.

...

He was met with Wallace looking up from his book while sat in his underwear. "Oh, and here I was thinking I was going to get lucky and wouldn't see you for the rest of the night." Wallace joked. "Actually, you're the lucky one, it's a good thing I didn't have a guy over." Wallace chuckled. 

Scott groaned as he struggled to hold Negascott, and Wallace raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Is that a dog or something? What do you have?" 

Scott strained before falling to his feet and letting Negascott down gently on the floor. "Uh... He kind of just, appeared? Well, I mean he didn't just appear but... I don't know it was kind of gross! I don't really wanna think or talk about anything right now..."

"Well, you should probably get some rest then." Wallace said as he got up and wandered over to the futon, sympathetically patting the space beside him. 

"Didn't go well with your date I take it?"  Wallace asked in concern. 

"I don't want to talk about it, I'm tired and cold, I don't know where this dude came from, and I think it's best if I just call it a night." Scott groaned, Wallace silently chuckling to himself.

"Good idea, I was about to get some sleep anyway, goodnight Scott." Wallace started getting comfortable as he turned the light out, and Scott shuffled over, collapsing onto the futon, just leaving Negascott there on the floor.

Yes, on the floor.

(welcome to the world Negascott)