[SPECIAL] CHAPTER 23 REVENGE OF THE SPIDER QUEEN.

"That's not good"

"Ya think? My ass almost got burned"

Rubbing her Pained Butt She Grumbled, took a lot of time for Red son to Make a Somekind of Weird Drawing and he says it's would help them to Transport there in no time.

At first she thought it's just a spell that he casted to Increase their boost but turns out the shitty drawing made a Portal out of nowhere and Almost burned her ass, Even Sandy's hair got a small burn. "Were here! We're totally here!" Tang Squeled And Tripitaka Pat's the Scholars head seeing him all Happy and excited being able to step foot in the celestial Realm.

"Woah I thought there's gonna be Stars and moon Shits all around."

"Uh That's far too Off Girl"

"Far? It's my imagination working Mei! This is my first time Here!"

"Well so do we!"

Obviously Mortals and Demons aren't allowed here right? Like Since technically they're gonna cause Chaos any minute now "so what are the stuffs we're going to steal again?" Pigsy asked and Mk also Butted in.

"There's that pill right? That round Uh. Shaped thing?"

"You know what I should come too"

"Yeah! Pigsy and Tang can go for the pill! Red son you go get the Peach with Mei of course" pointing behind him Mei Sparkled and gave him a thumbs up, Red son Gasped "her?! Wh- I can do it myself!" He bursted but Mei being a stubborn dragon she is Pulled the Fire boy and Left the Ship going for that Peach.

"How bout you Kid?"

"Me? Oho of course I'm not alone in this! Donghai you'll be my Best Partner!"

"You got it Monkey man"

"See pigsy? Donghai is Cool! There's no way we'll get in trouble!"

No wait that's a lie since technically the three of them are trouble magnets, especially Mk the boy Has a lot of Demons under his neck and Donghai too. Out of nowhere Demons would take the opportunity to kidnap her but Mei and Mk has to be the one to Rescue her and beat the shit out of those Demons.

"You go And do your best! I'll stay here in the Ship and check if theres any damages!"

Sandy Beamed and Mk pulled Donghai with him, Being carried in piggyback Style She has to Grip her Wooden staff close to her, since she has no trust of what's gonna happen and Who's gonna pop out behind or infront.

Using his Staff to Jump around, the two Hid in corners avoiding Celestial Guards and People. Being a slow Walker she is the two has to Hold hands together to avoid getting Seperated and Also getting caught.

"This reminds me of those Cool Movies! Like they would steal a precious Object and then make a cool escape!"

"We could go and do some movie marathon once we solved this Spidey problem. So, any dumb Idea on how we're gonna Get in the Gate?"

"I...was about to ask the same thing to you.."

Bruh.

Blinking at The Delivery Boy, Donghai Sighs and Rubbed her chin "Okay Fine let's see. There's two guards, and another 2 Maidens. Peach maidens? They're carrying peaches" She Squints her eyes. Watching the Maidens and the guards Chitchat with Some Baskets full of Peach. Mk Gasped and Snapped his fingers.

"I've got an idea!"

"Good Job Dude. So?"

"Are you cool with disguises?"