[SEASON 2] CHAPTER 31 SHADOWS AND CONSTELLATIONS

[Its just now Mk and Tripitaka].

"Donghaiiiiii girl you've been dozing off lately. Are you Okay?"

"Huh? Uh...Uh yeah! I'm fine, Maybe a few Naps that's all"

The Play hasn't started yet, which She'll just assume that the Performer is preparing himself. She couldn't sleep properly and Also, Tripitaka Has Let her go Hang out with the gang.

She tried to Drag the Monk with her since she's not really used at leaving him alone In her room. Tang too he's also encouraging the Master to come with them and watch the play.

But Sadly, Tripitaka didn't feel the Mood and that Shocked the two Idiots to the core. No way In hell Trips not in the Mood, how? The Adorable Monk is like the Hype machine for them since he's soooo Cheery around and even if the two sides are opponents. He's just gonna be like. 'I'll Cheer on both sides!'

So with no options, They didn't force him and maked sure they left a lot of snacks for him to eat. Especially popcorn that's his favorite one.

"It feels so weird without Trip..."

"I kinda agree with you"

Tang and Donghai sighs, and the two Blinked watching MK And Mei Bickering at each other.

"I'm sorry You two But maybe I'll just stay here..."

"What?!"

"Alone?! Who's gonna feed you?!"

Donghai Shrieked and Tripitaka Bonked her with the Wooden Staff. "Feed me?! Of course I can feed myself! Im no baby! Remember I cooked your Breakfast and Lunch!" He Huffed and the girl Groaned at the Hit and Rubbed her head.

"But Master! "

"Yeah Trip Come with us! We'll watch some Shadow play and there will be cool shadow Bunnies!"

"Uuuhh...that's sooo tempting! But I really can't!"

"Why not?! I mean" Grabbing Tangs Shoulder, Donghai Points to herself and Her Teacher "you got us! It's gonna be great! And Mk and Mei too! Those two can be Scaredy cats whenever we talked about you!" She Grinned and Wiggled her Eyebrows.

But, Tripitaka has Steeled his damn Will and The two can't forced him anymore since he really made up his mind. But they did left some snacks, and some Popcorns for him to Eat.

"Ya think our Monk is doing fine?"

"I mean....it's the great Monk Tang Sanzang. He gotta be Taking care of himself right?"

"Hmmm...sure, but he gets lost easily"

Nodding at her teacher, the two sighs and Slumped down their seats "Hey Hai! You guys talkin about something? Why so down?" Mk asked and Mei Glanced to the two.

"Oh just The great Monk not being with us"

"He's not here with us?"

"I thought he kept on following you and Mister Tang?"

Yup, that's exactly Tripitaka Following them everywhere and the two has gotten used at his Presence. Not until now He refused to join them and that bumed the two Scholars so bad.