FULI'S SLEEPOVER

Fuli's POV

???: Fuli, get up.

I open my eyes to see my elder sister, Ayanna.

Fuli: Ayanna, not now.

Ayanna: Fuli, get up. We'll  be late for school. Since your leg is feeling better, mum said you should go to school 

Fuli: My leg is not feeling better. Owww 

Ayanna: Fuli

Fuli: Fine, I'm up.

Ayanna: Good.

Ayanna leaves. I drag my self out of my bed into the bathroom. I take my bath. After my bath, I wear a black sleeveless crop top with ripped jeans and yellow sneakers with black cheetah spots on it. I take my favourite jacket (a yellow jacket with cheetah spots) and wear it. I head to the dining room where my mum,dad, Ayanna and my twelve year old brother, Elewisa are seated.

Safiya: Good morning Fuli

Asanis: Good morning 

Elewisa: Morning 

Fuli: Morning everyone. 

I sit down and we eat breakfast. Dad's phone starts to ring. He checks the caller.

Asanis: Sorry I have to take this.

Dad goes to the kitchen. After eating, Ayanna is supposed to send us to school. 

Ayanna: Let's go 

Fuli: Sure...... wait I forgot my umbrella.

Ayanna: You have a raincoat, if it rains . You won't need an umbrella. 

Fuli: I am not taking chances. I don't want to get wet.

I ran back into the house and takemy umbrella. Mum is probably getting dressed for work in her room. I go to the kitchen to bid goodbye to my dad. His back is facing me. Who is he talking to that's taking so long? I overhear his conversation. 

Asanis: Yes....... Yes honey I know. You know Safiya, she's very smart. I just want us to be financially secure. ........ yes baby. She's going to be visiting her mum and I'm sure the kids will be at my uncle's place today. You can come today...... Sure. I love you baby.

Before dad could turn around, I was already gone.Honey?, Baby?, is dad cheating on mum? He is going to pay for that. I just need solid evidence that he's cheating. Maybe he is not, maybe he is. I need prove.

Biology class

Miss Twiga is teaching biology but I don't get a thing in my head. Rani and Ono are in my biology class.  I am sitting next to Rani.

Twiga: Excuse me for one minute. 

Miss Twiga leaves the classroom.

Fuli: Rani

Rani: Yes

Fuli: I don't know what to do

Rani: With Azaad

Fuli: No, at home. I think my dad's cheating 

Rani raises an eyebrow. 

Fuli: It's true, I heard him on the phone today. He was talking to a lady

Rani: Just because he is talking to a lady doesn't mean he's cheating. It could be an work mate

Fuli: First of all, my dad doesn't work, it's only my mum and Ayanna, Second of all, why would he call any lady honey or baby or say I love you to any lady if he has a wife.