Neither a dream nor imagination

There was fire and death everywhere. The enemy empires fought with everything they had. And there was him, the tall demon emperor, with his long silver hair, piercing red eyes, big black horns and a long black thorn out tunic with red symbols, demostrating the tough battles he faced. He led his army towards the United Race Force to annihilate them, while they did everything they could to slow them down. "Die, rotten humans", the emperor exclaimed.

The United Race Force was the product of years of work, which made possible the union of every race due to the common objective of annihilating demons.

"Is this all what you've got!? The same races that enslaved and killed demons can't even protect themselves from an attack from them!?", he shouted mocking them.

The slaughter continued. Every line of defense from the Berant Kingdom was easily passed through by the demon forces without any attack from the emperor.

"We are doomed...", a soldier said, loosing all hope he had on surviving.

When all seemed lost for the United Force, a huge explosion bursted out from nowhere. And there he arrived, brighter than the sun, the hero and his party. The blond hero of blue determined eyes was tall, but shorter than the demon; he had a bright slim silver armor with the Berant Kingdom's emblem, a hand of a bear, and an even brighter sword. Every part of his equipment seemed to have been taken good care of.

His arrival boosted the morale of the kingdom's knights, who stopped defending and started attacking.

They broke through the demon's army with explosions, which seemed to be created from the hero's sword.

For the hero, every line of the demon's army was easy to get through.

The emperor, angered for his fallen army, snapped his fingers and the demon kings went to face the party members while the hero rushed towards the emperor. Each party member was stopped by a demon king, launching attacks and provocations at each other.

"Hey, aren't you a kid?", asked a demon king to a short hero's party member, making him enrage.

Each individual fight created huge explosions, also making the terrain change. They created craters and mountains due to the intensity of their fights.

With the free way, the hero rushed to fight the emperor, he put both of his hands in the handle of his sword and prepared to attack from below shouting the emperor's name: "SHINTO!!", while the emperor created a glowing crimson red sword out from nowhere and prepared his attack from above, shouting the hero's name: "TOREN!!"

In the background, a sound of wood clashing into something started sounding, sound that got louder by each passing second.

In the moment of the impact, two wooden mock swords clashed. Two tall teenagers: one taller than the other, with brown hair and brown eyes, and the other blond with blue eyes, both wearing a blue shirt and black shorts were fighting in a backyard with mock swords. Swinging their swords to hit each other.

They were in a big backyard. It had huge trees, a lot of bushes and a pool. There was also a big house: a house where the backyard was. The two teenagers were fighing there.

The blond did an upper swing to which the brown haired responded blocking it. Then the brown haired tried attacking, but it was dodged by the blond. He responded with another attack to which the brown haired also blocked, but it was a feint, letting the blond hit the other teenager's torso, making him fall to the ground.

"Ouch! Louis, that hurt!", complained the brown haired teenager to the blond.

"You fell for the same move as the last time, Steve", the blond pointed