Dungeon

Steve stood in front of the dungeon entrance wondering about how to get into it.

"Maybe there's a button or a lever", he said to himself.

He looked at the rocks that were surrounding the dark wall. Then he tried to find something in the trees that were around, the rocks, everything. He even grabbed a deer to see if it had a button.

He looked at the entrance of the dungeon, trying to break it with his sword, but he wasn't able to.

"Let's see if I find something enhancing my eyes", he thought.

When he did, he looked at the surroundings, but he didn't find a single thing resembling a button or a lever.

After a whole hour of searching, he looked at the dark wall with his enhanced eyes.

"Bingo!", he thought with excitement. He hadn't seen a button nor a lever, but a tiny hole in the wall.

"I need a key", Steve realized.

As soon as he realized that, he started creating a key with his aura.

"Here I go!", he thought excited, excitement which immediately changed into frustration due to the key not working.

"Of course that the first one wouldn't work", he thought trying to improve his mood.

Then he tried to create another one... and another one... and another one. He kept creating keys as fast as he could, with shapes he couldn't even imagine a key could have.

He kept creating keys for hours until he gave up.

"WHY DOES NOTHING WORK IN THE FIRST ATTEMPT!?", he asked to a frog that was watching him.

The frog croaked and jumped out of his sight.

"Ok frog, I don't need you!", he said angered.

He wondered about what to do digging holes in the lake's bottom with his sword.

He saw how the water flowed, filling instantly each hole he made.

"Don't tell me...", he said with excitement. Every hope he had lost came back to him

As soon as he saw that, he created an aura square.

"Ok, if I want a liquid, I need the particles to be apart of each other.", he thought. And that's exactly what he started to do.

He slowly moved the particles away of each other, making the aura square more slimy by each passing second.

"This is harder than it looks", he thought struggling to keep doing what he was doing.

After ten whole minutes, he was satisfied. A liquid substance was floating over his hand. He had made a liquid out of his aura.

"Ok, here goes nothing...", he said nervous about the chance that it wouldn't work.

Then he started pouring his liquid aura into the hole until it was totally full. Then he solidified his aura, and after that he spinned it like a key, but nothing happened.

"OH, COME ON!", he shouted. "WHAT DID I DO WRONG THIS TIME!?".

He was so angry that he strongly punched the aura that was in the hole, pushing it further, making a click sound that made the dark wall dissapear, revealing that what Steve had created wasn't a key, but a long pole.

"SO THERE WAS A BUTTON AFTER ALL!", he shouted frustrated, and after that he went to enter the dungeon.

Just when he was about to get into it, he stopped. He created and aura ball and made it enter the dungeon.