1. The notifications

(Sorscha's pov)
Me and char were finally on lunch together after being in the same room and not being able to be on lunch together, as I see char walk up I say "hey char, long time since we was on lunch together" "yeah it feels like it's been forever" char says with the brightest smile on her face. "How have the girls and Mia been" I say trying to start a conversation when char gets a message and when she checks it, it's like winters come early her face suddenly drops, her once contagious smile was no where to be seen "hey Charlie you ok" I ask worried about her but no reply until she snaps back into it. "Oh uh yeah yeah I'm ok" I could tell something was bothering her but if she wanted to tell me she would so I decide not to pry into anything.

When our lunch was coming to a end I say bye to char and start to head down to the rooms "see ya char I've just got to go talk to Marjorie before my lunch is over but be sure to let me know how Ellie gets on with her dance exam" "oh definitely have a great rest of shift sorscha" with a obviously forced smile on her face. As I walk down into the office, I start to tell Marjorie "her marj I'm heading back into the rooms now but I'm worried about Charlotte she got a message and ever since then she hasn't been herself" "oh well she seemed fine this morning but I'll keep a eye out to make sure she's ok thank you for letting me know" I go to walk out the room when I'm stopped by Carly shouting down the corridor.

"Hey hey hey Carly what's wrong?" I ask even more confused than before. "Do you know where char is I need her it's important" "oh char is on her lunch break why is there anything I can help you with as char isn't feeling the best today" this was obviously a lie but I don't want to scare the younger as she was char best friend. "Some creepy parent has just tried to hit on me and I don't know what to do but char always knows what to do" "I'll speak to the parent for you which one is it Carly" as Carly blabbers on I can't help but get the thought of char's face when she read the message.