11.can i call u mum?

(Mia's pov)
I couldn't think straight on the drive home so Reece ended up driving me back. In the car my head was all over the place but the one thing that was certain to me was char was safe now and so were her girls.

As we pull up to the house, I get out and walk in the house and char try's to get up but I rush over and sit next to her to save her from straining herself. When she says "what happened, are you okay?" Her voice full of nerves. "I'm okay baby, don't worry about me but you and your girls are safe now." I say with a smile on my face when I feel her fall into my chest and sob.

"Your free now baby, you and your girls are safe with me" I say when Ellie comes to the living room door and sees char crying into my chest. "Mummy are you ok?" She says rushing to Charlotte and hugging her "I'm ok baby girl mummy is just very happy and needed a hug from aunt Mia" "mummy you don't have to lie to me anymore" both of us look at eachother confused when she comes out with "I know you and Mia are more then friends ok. I know you two are together and she's not aunt" charlotte sighs sitting Ellie down to explain to her when Ellie looks at me and goes "Mia can I call mum? You've always kind of felt like a mum to me I guess after my dad left" but before I can say anything Charlotte interrupts me and says "I don't think Mia wants to be called mum Ellie, you don't have to call her aunt but I don't think she wants to be mum" but that was the one thing Charlotte was wrong about, I wanted to be Ellie and lias mum more then anything because I wanted to be with Charlotte for the rest of my life. She was my person. She was my everything.

A/N- please tell me someone picked up on the greys anatomy reference at the end!!