18-ive never hated her like i do right now.

TW/ $h
(Char's pov)
"Charlotte I don't know what you think your doing but you are to wasted to do anything. You are staying at mine and Reece's house and I'm staying home tomorrow and u and me are going to talk." Marjorie says her voice rising. "Woooo that's going to be so fun. Girls night!" Marjorie and Sorscha both just roll their eyes and carry on walking when marj tells Sorscha to head home and she'll keep her updated on me. Sorscha tells marj to message her if she needs anything. "Marjorie if we're having a sleepover will you can u call Austin and ask him to pick the girls up from my mums in the morning." I say into her ear my breath hitting her neck and I whisper "does that feel good baby?" She just says "I'll call him when we're back at mine now shut up" I just stay leaning over her shoulder as I feel myself letting my eyes close.

My eyes start to flutter open while my head felt like it was being jumped on. I start questioning where I am, when everything from the night before starts coming back to me. As I start to relive yesterday tears start streaming down my face and I remember what I had in my bag, I just had to find it. I get out of bed and grab what I needed from my bag and head to the bathroom. I couldn't take it anymore everywhere was numb and I just needed to feel. I pick up the blade and all that's running through my head is Amelia. I hope lying to me was worth it. I couldn't stop. The more I made the more I wanted to continue. I couldn't stop. I finally had my relief. I couldn't stop. I looked down at my thigh, the thigh her hand used to rest on as we went on late night drives, it wasn't me anymore. There was no skin anymore, only my blood.I now wanted all the feelings to go. I look at myself in the mirror one last time before letting myself go and closing my eyes.

(Marjories pov)
I couldn't sleep my mind just kept going back to Charlotte and what could of happened for her to be that drunk and out of it, and why did she say she's single? She's with Mia their getting married in October. Or so I thought. I couldn't rest until I knew Charlotte was okay so I got up and started walking to the guest room where she was. I creek open the door and I couldn't see her so I go fully in the room and see her bag emptied out onto the bed. That's when I spot something shiny but I don't think anything of it, I was more focused on finding char. I start to walk out the room to look downstairs when I hear something fall in the bathroom. There was no one but me and char here as Reece said needed to sort through some things so it had to be char and she dropped something.

I go to check on her and make sure she's okay and that's when my worst nightmare came true. "Charlotte what the hell!" I sit her up and grab my phone to call Reece to get back her and to get Mia on his way when i hear char says "Marjorie if your calling Mia then there's no point we broke up" "oh my love why didn't you say anything?" I question softly while finding tissues to help stop the bleeding. "I needed to process the fact she kept that hidden the whole time." She says as she starts crying again. I come over to hug her while still keeping pressure on the scars. "What did she lie about my love?" I whisper while she rests her head on my shoulder. "Marjorie she's married and has been for 10 years. I really hate her for what she's done, Ive never hated her like I do right now." She manages to get it out as her cry's turn into sobs. I go to speak when her cuts start to bleed more and more to the point I can't deal with it myself and I start to say "can I call Reece I need someone else to help me my love" my voice slowly rising with each word when she nods her head and takes over putting pressure on them while I sit on the guest bed and call reece.

R-hey you, are you okay?
M-Reece I need you to come home now
R-I'm on my way but Mia is in the car is that okay?
M-NO!
R-marj your scaring me now why can't Mia come?
M-whatever went on yesterday between her and char has caused a lot more damage then good.

I go on to explain what's happened and he says he will drop her off at hers and come back as fast as he can. I rush back into the bathroom room and kneel down to char's level and she just pulls me into her embrace and starts to cry while she hugs me. We stay like that until we hear the door open and Reece calls out "marj I'm home where are you?"bi shout back at him telling him to come to the guest bathroom. Reece opens the door to the bathroom and he just freezes and mouths to me asking what happened. We talk like this when char speaks up, a whisper that could be heard from a million miles away.

"Reece can u get Mia for me?" That's when I see someone come round the corner.