Pt.3

"OH I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night..." we all sing in unison as we're all getting ready for a Taylor Swift night that was being held at a nearby club. "I am still so upset that I was the only one that didn't get to see Taylor Swift live" Kayleigh one of my friend groans "You were too stuck up on that boy" I tease "and look how that ended" Leah laugh.

"Ouch" Kayleigh laughs "It's true we all warned you but you didn't listen" Marcie chimes in. "Okay no more shitty men talk tonight is all about us" I sing while raising my Smirnoff bottle. I really wasn't the biggest drinker I didn't like the feeling of being drunk neither enjoyed the taste of any alcohol unless it was a sweet drink. But on nights like these with my friends I enjoyed the buzz of some light alcohol.

"To a fun night" we all scream in unison.

Leah and I had moved to Charleston South Carolina the summer of graduation which was about to be a year. Seeing as content creating was going great for me and she had a clothing business that was taking off we luckily were in a position where we were able to take some time off  to enjoy life before really settling down into a routine of work.

———

"Hi can I get one large pepperoni pizza" I say ordering as the rest of the girls take a seat at a booth. "Of course anything else for you?" The girl at the register asks "yeah cheese bread and 4 waters please" she nods. "Bottled is fine or do you want cups with ice?" She asks "cups would be perfect" I smile.

"Great that'll be 25 even" "you take tap?" I ask she nods and I hold my phone onto the tap reader. "Alright we'll be out with your order shortly" she says giving me a number.

"Thank you" I say heading to our booth. "She's cute" Kayleigh smirks at me "just because she's gay doesn't mean she'll find every girl attractive idiot" Marcie says hitting kay lightly.

"And I'm bi not fully gay there's a difference I still like guys too" I explain "well she is pretty just saying" kay shrugs. "Besides bella has her eyes set on someone" Leah teases. "Hellooo who is it?" Marcie asks excitedly.

"I don't even know care to tell me?" I turn to Leah. "Money Martin of course" she grins. "Who's that?" "She's a basketball player very very pretty one too" Leah continues.

"Her name is Kate she plays for the university of Iowa" I say "bella a cougar?" Marcie jokes making us all laugh. "No she already graduated she just has eligibility to play" Leah explains.

———

We finally had made it to our destination and settled into the ambiance of the club. "There's so many people" Marcie says looking around "It is a Saturday night" I yell loudly as the music was starting to get louder.

"I'm going to get drinks anyone want one?" Leah asks "I'll go with you" I say after the other two girls give their orders. "Passion fruit martini?" She asks me I simply nod as she orders the drinks. "You want to split?" I ask handing her my card "it's fine" she smiles.

"You sure?" I ask she simply nods "well then I got next round" I smile before we head back with our drinks.

The DJ starts to give his introductions and the whole room starts to get hyped up with lots of loud noises ready for the music to start up.

A little while goes by and we're all enjoying our time together singing Taylor swift out loud with zero care in the world and no care in the world of how we'd wake up tomorrow considering the loads of alcohol we were consuming.

"I love this place so much" Leah yells swaying to the beat of Dress. "And I love this song so much" I grin hugging her.

———

"I am exhausted" she says as I open the door to our apartment "well duh you were dancing everywhere" I giggle while still trying to open the door.

"You're taking so long let me see" she says shoving me out the way making me laugh even harder. "There you go" she says turning to wink at me as we make our way inside.

"Oh my goodness we lost kay and marcie holy shit" I say looking around the apartment for any signs of them. Leah starts giggling "i think they're pranking us" she giggles even harder.

I start laughing "oh they sure are" I say sitting on the stool of the kitchen island and she does the same. "Ouuu look it's your girlfriend" she smiles showing me her phone a picture of Kate and Gabbie from their 2nd round victory of the NCAA tournament.

"She's so pretty and perfect that's probably why they won" I say "yeah let's see I'm going to do something see if this works" she says sliding up on the story and starts to type away before her phone starts bugging out and shortly powers off.

"It died my phone it's not coming back" she groans as she starts to cry. "I need to sleep too I think" I giggle laying my head on the island.

"No we have to at least make it to the bed" Leah says making me groan "Its too far I don't think I'll make it that far" "we have to" "fine" I groan standing up and running through the apartment until I reach my bed crashing down onto it.