|41|•ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ•

BONDITA

Mornings. Hushhh! I hate mornings and the alarm ringing is so fucking damn irritating as hell. My eyes blinked open twice before I slowly sat up in bed. This wasn't some hotel room; it was my own bedroom. I almost forgot that we had just returned home from our trip last night. I rubbed my eyes, trying to shake off the remnants of sleep, and glanced at the mirror.

That's when I saw her. Bondita.

Her eyes met mine in the reflection, and she smiled, turning back in her beautiful blue sari. "Good morning, pati babu!"

"Good morning, Butterfly," I replied, a grin spreading across my face. It was definitely a good morning now.

She huffed, pulling her gungat over her head as she turned back to the mirror. "Pati babu, abhi na aap yeh butterfly and all mat bolo. Kal Kaka sasur ji mujhse poocha bhi tha ki aap yeh butterfly butterfly kyu keh rahe ho…"

I got up from the bed, walking towards her. I was shirtless, just wearing my sweatpants, as I never liked wearing a shirt at night. A chuckle left my mouth. "Hmm… but butterfly, I can't help it. Tum meri liye butterfly hi rahogi. You're just like a butterfly: sweet, innocent, and beautiful. Yet, also stubborn and fierce when you need to be."

As I said that, I hugged her from behind, pressing a gentle kiss on her cheek. She blushed hard, her cheeks turning a deep shade of red. "Aapki baaton ka na koi logic nahi banta, pati babu..." She pulled away slightly and turned to face me. "Mere paas na ek idea hai..."

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Idea? Batao, kya idea hai tumhare paas?"

She bit her lower lip, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Kyun na aap butterfly tab use karo jab hum dono sath ho? Only both of us, toh koi sunega bhi nahi."

I couldn't help but laugh at her suggestion. It was so simple, yet so endearing. "Tumhara idea bura toh nahi hai, Butterfly. But aisa kyu? Tumhe kya problem hai mera butterfly bolne se?"

She looked down shyly. Uff, this shyness will be the death of me one day. "Mere gaal se hai iusses..." she sighed and continued, "Jab bhi aap mujhe butterfly bolte ho na, toh mere gaal laal ho jaate hain aur sabko pata chal jaata hai ki kuch toh gadbad hai."

A chuckle left my mouth. I knew it; even now her cheeks were so red, and she hadn't put on a bit of makeup. So fucking cute. I moved my hands to her waist. So soft! "Hmm... I see. Toh theek hai, I'll call you butterfly just when we are alone and..." I paused, slowly bending to her ear and whispering, "And when I'm between your pretty legs."

Her breath hitched, and her face turned an even deeper shade of red. She smacked my chest lightly, but there was no mistaking the smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Pati babu... chee, aap subah subah shuru ho gaye. Aapko sharm nahin aati?"

I grinned, enjoying the effect my words had on her. The way she shies away was my favorite thing, for God's sake. "Purana."

She shook her head, confused. "Kya purana?"

I moved my head from her ear and came close to her lips, almost touching them with mine. "Yeh jo tumhara dialogue hai woh bahut purana ho gaya hai, Butterfly. Because when you know that I don't have any fucking shame around you and talking about us, there's no use asking it!"

"And Butterfly, don't you forget it!" I said, pulling her closer, feeling the warmth of her body against mine. I squeezed her waist and, with a soft movement, left a small kiss on her lips.

Her eyes fluttered open, still holding that captivating blend of shyness and desire. "Aap sach mein... aapko sharam nahi aati," she whispered, but there was no mistaking the affection in her voice.