Saturday, Sixth, July 2024

Honestly I keep forgetting that it's 2024 so I keep writing "2023" without realising. Anyway, I feel kind of icky. It's just way too hot and crap right now so my minds all fuzzy.

Also, I fucking HATE pills, Like why can't people just make everything easier and have them gummy or at least chewable. Fucking hell.

Lucky me though because we found some liquid version of iron (i'm low on that apparently-) so i'm good.

Uhhh, I have so many ideas for things.. Original stories for my oc's but i'm not sure if it will be a FULL story or like one shot/short stories or something instead.

What I DO have though is a solid idea for another Bnha fan fiction full with angst and torture 😍 so, i'mma be writing THAT.

Uhhh nothing much has happened though, I was forced out the house while being in pain so that's cool but it wasn't much to write.

Talked to some friends (online), I fucking love you ALL wtf-

Uhhh OH!! I DID HAVE A WEIRD ASS DREAM. (I'll put it here for anyone too lazy to look in my dream journal);

I was in a store with somebody else (a little sister or sorts), A father, And a friend of our father. The friend of our father was a fat man and reminds me of (the guy from jumanji)

We were being stalked before we figured out that I could have died before by this creep. Our dad's friend praises our father for being a hero before ditching his job and driving us back home/to a safe place.

SIKE the guys shot at the car and came in, my sister stopped him from killing me and our fathers friend with a. "Remember what we said!" Turns out the girl made a deal for the guy to save my life.

The guy took the girl and this dad of our ms and left me alone with the other man.

Said guy instantly tried calming me down who was having a full panic attack as he drove somewhere else and panicked himself.

he arrived at some mall type thing and called up some friends of mine; these fucking friends being Jake and Jonnie (the emo you-tubers(YES them) and then Cody and Sam (ghost hunters)

Sam, Cody and Jake tried thdir best in comforting me but heard some things and went to explore (for our safety)

Jonnie stayed by my side and was sat beside me, I grew attached to them during this and gained and quick load of separation anxiety.

so i was clinging to Jonnie for dear fucking life, hypervelirating/breathing quickly and too much without any sign of chilling out.

Jonnie hugged me back and was really unsure on what to so, But him just being there was enough.

Jonnie said a few things while hugging me and letting me cling desperately onto him. he gave me breathing instructions to follow (they worked slightly)

and then Sam, Cody and Jake appeared back. Jake said something making Jonnie and i look to the trio.

The dream cut when Jake, Cody and Sam began to walk to me.

(YEAH, Weird ass dream but fucking hell-)

Anyway yeah, Other than that it's been kinda bleh and boring af