006|New home

Spencer went to pick up Brooklyn from the hospital

Since Brooklyn didnt really have a house anymore, it was a crime scene.

The police infestators were allowed to grab brooklyns clothes since that wasnt really apart of the whole crime scene.

Spencer waited for brooklyn since he felt awkward, they barely knew eachother and now they were going to share a house? Well, they were related so..

When Brooklyn did walk out she wasnt in the hospital gown, obviously.

~ ~ ~

(brooklyns outfit)

(brooklyns outfit)

~ ~ ~

Brooklyn walked out of the hospital with Spencer, or her dad? This was gonna take a while for her to get used to.

They went in Spencers car.

Brooklyn sat in the backseat.

"So, uh, you ready to see your new house?" Spencer said trying to make it less awkward.

"yeah," Brooklyn said quietly.

~ ~ ~

When they got to Spencers apartment, Spencer showed brooklyn around the apartment, wasnt much to see.

"So... This is your new room," Spencer said and opened the door to Brooklyns room.

Brooklyn seemed really happy, Spencer took that as a win.

After a little while of them just talking and blabbering about random stuff they decided to go to the store to buy some things before it closed.

Spencer had the whole list in his mind

Brooklyn needs:

•A new backpack
•school supplies since her school stuff got bloody from ya know
•lamp
•decor for her bedroom

~ ~ ~

Spencer took Brookoyn to the store, Brooklyn was still walking a bit slow since it takes a while to fully recover from a surgery.

Brooklyn had to get new school supplies in the middle of the year since all of her school stuff was ruined from when her mom and stepdad died.

She wasnt complaining, she was sad that they died, she felt like she could have a mental breakdown any minute.

~ ~ ~

After they got the stuff they needed, they headed back to the apartment to go to sleep, it was too late to put up the decorations in brooklyns room, Spencer would do it the next day.

~ ~ ~

𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.