008|The people who saved her

Spencer brought Brooklyn back to the bau since he still had to work for a little while longer

When they walked into the bau JJ was talking with Emily and noticed little Brooklyn walking in.

"Hi," JJ said to Brooklyn.

Spencer went back to his desk to start working again.

~ ~ ~

Brooklyn talked with the blonde girl for a few minutes until Brooklyn was brought to a room with a table, it semeed almost like a break room.

Brooklyn had a bit of homework to do so it was good that she had a table to do the work on.

She set her backpack down and grabbed the folder that held her homework.

She sat down at the round table and picked up her math homework.

Brooklyn felt very awkward, she was the only child in the building amd she was in a fbi place doing her homework.

Pretty strange.

Then someone walked in the room, Brooklyn just continued her homework, ignoring the person who was clearly minding their own buisness.

"uh.. hi, i hear your Brooklyn," he says in a very monotone way.

"yeah?" Brooklyn says.

"Im Aaron Hotchner, felt if you were one of my members children i should get to know you a little."

They didnt really talk and Aaron just walked out of the room.

Yup. Very awkward here.

~ ~ ~

After a long while, it is finally time to go home.

The only people Brooklyn kind of got to know were JJ, Aaron, Emily a little, there were a lot more people she had to meet, there were a lot of strangers in there for Brooklyn.

When they were walking out the building brooklyn realized, those are the people who saved her.

~ ~ ~

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲, 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱.