002|Telling Reid

(Don't mind the image)

The team was still in shock from finding out that Reid had a child.

Not long after, Reid and Morgan came back, and they started to solve the case again.

When they take a break, Morgan goes to JJ, "Hey, why after we get back, does everyone start acting weird?"

"Oh uh, can I pull you in the other room for a sec," JJ says a little quietly, so Spencer doesn't hear.

"Sure." They walk into the other room.

"So.. when you guys left, David asked who the biological father was of Brooklyn Sullivan, and it's Spencer," JJ said, still a bit quiet.

"What!?"

"Shh, I'm sure Spence doesn't know either."

"Well, how do we tell him cause clearly if he didn't tell us, tjen he doesn't know about her, right?"

"Maybe, or he's just tried to keep it secret."

《》

Brookyln was still in the same hospital bed, she was very bored, she couldn't have Leah visit today since she was at school.

There were no games to play, no TV to watch, just stare at a wall, or count the tiles on the floor.

She was still really sad about her parents' death. She tried not to think about it, but when you're stuck in a hospital, all you can do is think.

She would have thoughts like 'am I gonna be an orphan.'

Brooklyn didn't want to be an orphan. At least, I mean, she might have to leave her friends behind.

She started counting the tiles again. This time, she got to 30 tiles, which was the highest she's counted all day.

《》

Back at the BAU, the team was still acting strangely near Spencer. Even Derek was now.

They just didn't know how to ask him about it.

Hotchner decided to just ask.

Just straight up, ask Reid about it.

"Hey Reid, I need to ask you something," Hotchner said to Reid. It seemed to scare Reid a little.

"Okay?"

"Did you know Brooklyn Sullivan is your daughter?"

"What!?" He practically shouted, which got the whole teams attention

"All I'm asking is if you knew."

"No, what, that - that can't be right," Reid said in disbelief.

"It's on her birth certificate, Reid."

"Oh my gosh," Spencer said under his breath.

《》

Brookyln was still lying in the bed. Her friend Madison had come to visit a little while ago, but now visiting time was over.

She now started to actually process what had happened.

She finally started to understand the reality of what happened. Nobody her age should have to go through that, well, nobody in general should have to go through that.

Her mom and step dad were dead, they were killed, she had no parents anymore, well her real dad was out there somewhere, but she's never met him.

Tears started streaming down her face.

《》