007|Back to school

A few days later, it was Monday

A few days later, it was Monday. The day Brooklyn had to go back to school, and Spencer had to go back to work.

Brooklyn had to wake up at 6am, which she did not like at all, the previous days she'd been waking up at 9 or 10.

Anyways, Brooklyn got ready for school.

Brooklyns outfit:

Once Brooklyn was done getting ready for school, Spencer and Brooklyn headed out of the apartment

Spencer first dropped off Brooklyn at school, Brooklyn got out of the car and walked in the gates.

Staff members and some students would say hi, and stuff, But Brooklyn just walked to jer classroom to put her pink backpack down.

When she got to her classroom she saw Leah and Maddie.

"Brook!" Leah exclaimed and ran up and hugged her best friend.

"hey," Brooklyn chuckled.

Brooklyn then set her backpack down in front of her classroom,there was still time until the bell rang for class to start.

The three friends just hung out and talked, Brooklyn was technecally still recovering from surgery, She couldnt run, speed walk, play sports, or go on the playground. She was limited on what she could do.

Once the bell rang Brooklyn grabbed her backpack and went in line to go in class.

their teacher Ms. O'leary opened the door and let everyone inside, she would say hi to everyone as they walked in.

When Brooklyn walked in Ms. O'leary said "Nice to see you again Brooklyn!"

~ ~ ~

Spencer walked in the bau and Emily emeditally noticed.

"Oh hey Spencer, how was your weekend off?" Emily asked sitting at her desk.

"Hey Emily, my weekend was good," Spencer replied setting his bag down at his desk.

"Hey Spence," JJ said with a file with tins of papers and put it on Spencers desk, "New day, new case, am i right."

Spencer got to work on the case, it was pretty easy for him to research, sorta research.

~ ~ ~

Brooklyn sat in class, it was boring, as per usual.

People kept staring at her, Which made Brooklyn feel very self concious.

At Lunch time, the three friends sat together, they always had home lunches so they got easy seats most of the time cause of the people who got school lunches.

They just talked about random stuff, as they normally did.

Then a boy walks by and asks, "Yo Brooklyn, are you and orphan now?" It was one of the more rude popular kids in the grade.

"Yo Jack can you mind your own buisness," Maddie spat out at Jack.

Jack just walked away seeming amused.

"Gosh i hate those popular kids," Maddie murmered.

"You didnt have to do that," Brooklyn said to Maddie.

"Well, you didnt have to ask me, i just did it, plus it felt good."

"Maddie the rebel as usual," Leah joked and the three laughed.

It was true, Maddie was always the more rebelish one in the group, She was the type to try to break the rules and stuff.

Brooklyn and Leah were the softies of the group, which was very eminate.

"But thanks Mads," Brooklyn said.

"Of course Brook," Maddie replied.

~ ~ ~

After a while, Spencer took a little break.

"Hey Reid," Derek said.

"hey Morgan," Spencer said.

"How is it with Brooklyn living with you?" he asked.

"its good, shes a nice kid."

"Thats good, gives you less trouble."

"yup."

"Today was her first day back at school, right?"

"yeah? why?"

"nothing, just curious is all, and of she goes to the school 10 minutes from here, then school ends in 30 minutes plus insane traffic,id go to pick her up like really soon."

"okay, thanks Morgan."

"welcome."

~ ~ ~

After lunch ended, The three went back to class, it was science time, Brooklyns least favorite time.

All they did was watch a boring video and do a diy craft of what they did in the video pretty much.

Anyways, when the school day ended, the three walked out of the gate whilst still talking.

Brooklyn saw Spencer in his car, in the pick up loop.

"Bye, see my ride," Brooklyn said and started walking to the car.

"Bye Brook!" Maddie and Leah called out.

Then Brooklyn got in the car and they drove back to the bau, Spencer was still technecally 'at work' so they decided that Brooklyn would just hang out at the bau.

~ ~ ~