Remnicising her past

Heyy guys this is my first time writing a novel so here goes... happy reading
------------------------------------------------------
Deshpande house

It was raining heavily outside when the lights of a dark room flickered Mitali entered her room feeling relieved after the celebrations of her own birthday,with dim lights lit in the room she sat down writing her diary "Dear Diary,
Today It has been a hectic day just another year of witnessing fake love on my birthday ,also another years of not forgetting 'him' I sacrificed my love for my family but was it really worth it?? I feel.." before she could continue she heard a knock on the door ,she hid her diary and ran to open it, It was her cousin Ahana she was a sweetheart but some incidents in Mitali's life cause these two 'Once inseperable souls' to drift apart."What do you want Ahana?"Mitali asked frustrated."umm nothing just came to check up on you..you seemed a bit off outside,is everything alright?"she enquired innocently,"Yes all good ,just tired"Mitali stated coldly and shut the door.Ahana had no idea what happend during the years that cause Mitali and her to drift apart she was craving their bond but alas there was nothing she could do about it.Mitali by now was completely exhausted she called Saavi her bestie for relaxment...Saavi immediately answered and asked"Bro how could your Aaji and Mavshi do that..." then she was cutoff in between by Mitali"Leave it na Saavi whatever happens I won't be enough for them so why think about it ...anyway why did you leave early today ??" To which Saavi replied "umm Mitu actually....I am getting married,My parents fixed my alliance with their business partner's son he seems nice and is waay hott"Mitali was utterly shocked but happy for her friend while Saavi continued "You have to come next week its a destination wedding in Jaipur,Rajasthan"she said"Ofcourse I am not gonna miss your wedding....so excited"They talked for about 2 hours later drifted to sleep.
A few hours later she woke up panting
She again had the same dream "Till how long his memories will haunt me??"she whispered unable to sleep entire night.
---------------------------------------------
Hope you liked first chapter
Main question is
•What happend in Mitali's past that changed her bond with Aahana???
•Who is the guy she is thinking of??
•What is it that she has nightmares about him???
Stay tuned
Follow @kaalpanik_lekhika on ig
Bye