Missing her

Aditya's pov

After knowing the truth from Aahan,I was induldged in finding about how Geetanjali and Ibrahim could be related.If Ibrahim wasn't dead then who died 9 years back.All these thoughts were running through my mind.I and Vihaan were continuously working to find information.So much that we didn't realise when the clock struck midnight."Abhi ke liye ghar chalte hai,baad me dekhenge"I told Vihaan to which he just nodded and we left for home.I entered the house and it hit me.I haven't talked to Mitu today at all.After dropping her to Mumbai I was so induldged in work that I completely forgot.I quickly took out my phone and messaged her."Sorry jaan was busy,didn't get time to call you." She might be sleeping so she didn't view my message.After a while I tried to sleep.But it was far away.I needed my love in my arms now.I was just busy staring at my phone when Mitu texted me."Its ok I understand".How was she awake yet?.Didn't she sleep? Because now it was almost 1 am."Didn't you sleep jaan?".I asked her."I did for an hour but then my sleep broke.I am missing you Adi" she messaged.'To aag dono taraf se barabar lagi hai' my innervoice said and I chuckled at my thoughts."Hmm same here sweetheart,I just want to take you in my arms and sleep" I replied."Also I want to do some other stuff with you" I said mischeiviously."What other stuff?"She enquired.I chuckled at the innocence of my Wife."Things like where I back hug you and give sloppy wet kisses on your neck.Mark you as mine"I said."You are shameless" she answered."Only for you darling,I know you love my shamelesness" I said."Why do you think so high of your self?" She asked."Its the truth honey,tell me do you not love when I suck on those perfect breasts of yours or when I play with your pussy"I said.I am not leaving her tonight I thought."Shut uppp"she replied.I couldn't see her face but 100% she was red by now."hmm I know you love it sweetheart,Your moans tell that'Adi faster please' 'take them more in your mouth' 'Aah Adi' "I texted her."ughhh" she replied.amd I audio called her finally.I was fucking hard just by these texts😭😭."Hello jaan" I said to which she replied "What are you doing adi?"."Texting some facts to my wife,but she doesn't accept them" . "Nirlajj"she huffed."Only for you my love."I said and there was a brief silence which I broke."So tell me its the truth right,You love me doing things to you hmm"
I said again."Shut uppp please" she said,She was totally blushing by now."Admit it honey"I said putting pressure on the topic."Okay fine uggh I love it all right"She said frustrated."So do you want me to fuck that tight little cunt of yours hmm".I said it was fun teasing her."For God's sake Adi,what has gotten into you?"She asked and I laughed.''Pyaar ka nasha chadha hai jaan aasani se nai utrega''I said and she laughed"Filmy" she said.

Mitali's pov

After entering my house.I,my cousins and shraddha bhabhi,were playing games and enjoying.Mami made my favourite dishes.Aahan dada left after I came.Maybe he too didn't want to see my face like Aai, mavshi and aaji.My baba talked to me after Aai was asleep.I don't really understand why he is so much scared of her.So much that he didn't even talk to me during my bidaai.After that we had our dinner and Me and Saavi went yo my room."What's up with you saavi?Is everything all right?"I asked as I wanted to ask this from a long time.Yet she smiled but distress was visible in her eyes "All's fine,You tell me" She said.I am sure something is wrong.I will talk to Vihaan bhai about this,only he can lift her mood.I made a mental note to call him later."You know na the usual missing Adi right now" I blurted out.What was the need to say that now this little evil will tease me."Hmm happens" She said.'haain? Itna hi definitely kuch to gadbad hai daya' my innervoice said.We decided to sleep soon.But it was far away from my eyes.Somehow I managed to sleep by 12 but it was again broked at 1 am.I opened my phone and Saw Adi's message "Sorry jaan,was busy didn't get time to call you" I understand him due to our marriage he has been Neglecting so much work now that I am not there he might have a lot of workload."Its ok I understand" I texted him back."Didn't you sleep jaan?"He enquired further.Then I told him how my sleep lasted just an hour and confessed missing him."Hmm same here sweetheart,I just want to take you in my arms and sleep"He texted further making my heart flutter."Also I want to do some other stuff with you".What kind of other stuff is he talking about I thought and asked him the same."Things like where I back hug you and give sloppy wet kisses on your neck.Mark you as mine".He said  making volcano of butterflies erupt in my tummy."You are shameless" I answered with a smile playing on my lips ."Only for you darling,I know you love my shamelesness" he said making me blush.But I wasn't going to let him win."Why do you think so high of yourself?"I asked hoping his talks would divert."Its the truth honey,tell me do you not love when I suck on those perfect breasts of yours or when I play with your pussy"He replied shamelessly. But it made me remember our intimate sessions making me smile."Shut upp" I said not being able to handle it more.His texts were making me wet."hmm I know you love it sweetheart,Your moans tell that'Adi faster please' 'take them more in your mouth' 'Aah Adi' " he texted me.What am I going yo do with this man."ughhh" I texted back.Just then my phone rang and it was Adi.Why the hell is he calling me,I won't be able to hide my feelings on a call.'Apne hi bande se kya chupana' said the usual inner voice of mine.So I picked up the call."Hello jaan" he said to which I replied "What are you doing adi?" hoping to change the topic."Texting some facts to my wife,but she doesn't accept them" He said making red hue appear on my cheeks. "Nirlajj"I huffed."Only for you my love."he said and there was a brief silence because I had no idea what to say further ."So tell me its the truth right,You love me doing things to you hmm"
He said again."Shut uppp please" I  said,I was looking like a tomato."Admit it honey"he said putting pressure on the topic."Okay fine uggh I love it all right"I finally admitted ."So do you want me to fuck that tight little cunt of yours hmm".He said making butterflies dance in my stomach."For God's sake Adi,what has gotten into you?"I asked and he laughed.''Pyaar ka nasha chadha hai jaan aasani se nai utrega''he said ,I blushed and  laughed"Filmy" I said."Yes but this is an A rated film love."he replied and it was not rocket science to know the meaning behind hus talks."Tumhe kuch aur sujhta nai??"I asked."Nai na jabse tumse shaadi hui hai yahi sab sujhta hai"He admitted.'Haaye kitna  romantic pati mila hai beheen'My innervoice said and I smiled."I just wish I could touch you,squeeze your round breast and play with your pink pussy,kiss you vertical lips" he said making it hard for me to control.I was speechless I couldn't say anything."Touch yourself jaan,hmm imagine me doing those nasty things to you" He said in a demanding tone.That's it my patience broke and I put my hand in my panty.and hummed.
---------------------------------------------------------
Chalo after long time updateeeee