They Meet again

The next day everyone was busy as today is Saavi and Vihaan's engagement.Mitali was almost ready and was applyong kajal at last.She was wearing a pink colour ballgown and looking just stunning

•her outfit

Mitali's pov

Mitali's pov

I was all dolled up and made my way to the ceremony.I saw Saakshi and was relieved,I did not want to spend time with her family and ruin my happy mood.When Saakshi saw me she excitedly said "Do you know who is coming here todayy??"I shook my head in negative while Saakshi continued"Its Aditya Singh Rathore practically the national crush turns out he is-" before she could complete there was a lot of disturbance in the hall I turned my head and saw him.Dark black orbs,perfectly set hair,emotionless face and an authoritive aura i was busy checking him out when he looked at me "fuck"I murmured and averted my gaze but i could still feel him looking at me

•his outfit

Aditya's Pov

Aditya's Pov

As soon as I entered the venue I could see everybody looking at me and making a big deal out of it ,I ignored everyone like I always do and made my way but all of a sudden my eyes fell on those hazel orbs that were busy checking me out.I can't believe its her,the girl I saw that night.She was looking exceptionally beautiful as soon as we had an eyecontact she averted her gaze but I wasn't able to look away from her.My thoughts were diseupted from by a voice"Kyu bhai hogaya tera check out session ?"and i knew this was Vihaan. I just looked at him irritated and said "Abe saale tune bataya kyu nai kuch mujhe?"before we could proceed our conversation it was time for engagement most people were seated only family n close frnds were near the stage .She was also there.After the engagement was overI heard Saavi say to her "Mituu I can't believe I am engaged"and hugged her.'Mitu nice nickname'I thought.While Mitu said"yess honey I am so happy" her voice is so melodious ,They haven't yet noticed me standing near them, Mitu said "Will you believe me if I say that Vihaan's best friend was the other guy who saved me that night"Shock was evident on her friend's faces when I spoke"Why won't they believe you?" Making all three flinch.

Mitali's pov
I was talking with Saavi and Saakshi when I heard a deep voice I turned around and saw him 'shit,he heard me'I thought while Saavi and Saakshi left from there leaving us alone
I musterrd the courage to speak "No..umm..actually because umm you are pr-practically a celi-brity"why the hell was I stuttering
He looked at me and smiled as he was about to leave I said "Listen umm Thank you for that night"He turned around and said "No worries mitu " and left .Wait did he just call me mitu I thought while looking at his retrrating figure
Later Me,Saakshi,Saavi,Vihaan,Kabir(Aditya's small bro)and Aditya were standing near chaat counter and eating while simultaneously chatting.I heard a familiar voic'Not again' I thought it was my mavshi in her usual taunting tone she said "Are Mitu baala aur kitna khaogi ek to vajan badi mushkil se kam hua hai tumhara ,aur kha-kha ke kahi wo sumo wrestling vgra me to nai jaana?fir waapis se tumhare periods ke problems shuru"She said making an irritated face.Tears welled up in my eyes how could she say this infront of everyone I couldn't say anythkng if i spoke I'd cry.So I just kept mum just then Nivant(my little cousin bro)  interfered"Mind your tongue aatya,remember you are speaking to my sister I already warned you the night of her birthday She might not say or do anything but that is not the case with me,Rather than carung about us go care about your children"he said rage visible in his eyes.Soon mavshi left making disgusted face.I was so overwhelming because in my family only Nivant and Mama ,Mami were the ones who stayed beside me no matter what.He glanced at me as he was about to say something Aaji called him,and he left even I left from there after feeling awkward.

Aditya's pov
We were having a great time chatting even Mitu and I talked for a while but then we were interrupted by an obnoxious lady who was Mitu's relative The harsh remarks she made about mitu made my blood boil as I was about to speak her brother came and spoke for her.She left the conversation as sbe was feeling awkward I could clearly see how hurt she was in her eyes,seeing this my heart clenched never had I felt like this for anyone apart from my family and Vihaan.'I should talk to her and comfort her'I thought and left from there.I searched the entire hotel but she was nowhere to be found may be she retorted to her room I thought and went to my room.
-

------------------------------------------------
So how was the chapter
Maasi pe ghussa aya??