Reavealing past traumas part 1

Mitali's Pov

Today morning Mehendi was over nicely.Right now its afternoon and tomorrow we have Sangeet.I am just laying on bed when I heard a knock and went to open it.It was Aai.Ever since she arrived she hasn't even glanced at me let alone talk to me.I asked her to come in and she did."Why do you want to marry him?" She asked leaving me  shocked "Be-cause I umm I love him"I replied to her."Huh who are you fooling , I know you are a gold digger only with him for his money"She said her words peircing my heart.Which mother says like this about her own daughter,tears brimmed in my eyes but I successfully masked them." I still think Aahana and Aditya will make a better couple,Anyways don't kill him also"She said suddenly awakening my past memories as guilt surged through me again.In these few days I had almost forgotten about that incident.The incident that changed me the real me.And here was my mother using my past against me.After saying so she left ,and I closed the door. I threw mysslf on the bed and started sobbing I had no Idea how much time passed.Suddenly I heard a noice and turned around I saw Adi entering through balcony.I was still crying my sobs grew louder seeing him.He rushed to me "Baccha what happened?"He asked me embracing me."A-di I am n-ot with you for mo-ney" I said "Shh I know my baccha loves me" ,"Please don't leave me" I said looking at him eith a teary gaze"Why will I leave you jaan,I can't live without you I will die"as he said this I started crying more loudly "I swe-ar I didn't k-kill Ibrahim on purp-ose,I wo-on't ki-ll you"
I said hugging him more tightly.

Aditya's Pov

It was  a long time since mehendi and no one had seen Mitu she didn't even come for dinner that's when I started worrying about her.After dinner I went to her room and knocked several times,but no response.I panicked and was about to leave when I heard soft sobs coming from inside.My mitu was crying!but why?. I couldn't do anything so I decided to go to her room from balcony.As I entered the sight I saw clenched my heart.She was looking miserable and vulnerable.I went to her and embraced her,I was murmuring soothing words to her when one of her statements caught me offguard."I swe-ar I didn't k-kill Ibrahim on purp-ose,I wo-on't ki-ll you" she said trembling and many questions came to my mind but I decided to hold them for now."Shhh..."I said and hugged her tighter.Soon she drifted off to sleep in my embrace.

Mitali's Pov

I woke up due to thirst,as I opened my eyes I realised it was midnight.I looked beside me only to find Adi sleeping hugging me tightly,we both were sitting on the floor.Just then previous events crossed my mind and I realised how my Aai had managed to sabotage my mood and relationship yet again.I looked at Adi,he looked peaceful sleeping beside me.I wonder what he would be thinking about me now.As I tried yo get up slowly he opened his eyes with a jerk and looked at me."Jaan are you ok??" He asked me concern evident in his voice and i nodded then he began peppering kisses all over my face. Oh god this man!!never fails to lift my mood.Then he looked at me and said "Dare you ask me again if i will leave you" he said in fake anger. And I just sheepishly smiled at him.We both got up,I drank water and we sat on bed."I want to tell you something Adi" I said. "See jaan even I have some questions but if right now you are uncomfortable to talk about your past its okay,we can talk later" he said."No Adi I want to tell you everything today and remove a burden from my chest" I said and he nodded understandingly. So I began telling him about the day that changed my life

FLASHBACK
9 years ago

16 Year old Mitali was ready to embark on a new journey of 11th standard in junior colelge. Her 10th boards were over and she scored the highest in school everyone around her was proud of her except some people in her family,But now she was used to it so it least bothered her.She was walking towards her college along with her best friend Saavi.When suddenly a group of rowdy boys rode on their bike and stood infront of both of them.Ignoring them they both started walking ahead but could hear the guys passing cheap comments against them.They ignored it that day.But day by day these teasings were growing.One day a boy who seemed to be the leader of the group got down and gripped Saavi's hand,but then he recieved a tight slap from Mitali "Ghar pe Maa behen nai hai kya?"she asked anger evident on her face."Maa behen to hai magar biwi ya gf nai hai tum banogi kya jaaneman"He said shamelessly looking at her.He left Saavi's hand and grabbed Mitali's  hand and started pulling her towards his bike,her resistance was not strong enough for him.But just then A guy came in and freed mitali and punched the other guy hard with him there were 2 more guys.They seemed to hail from a good famil.Mitali said "Thank you so much for saving us",he just nodded his head and asked"where are you two headed to from this lonely street?" "We were on our way to Triumphant college" "Do you also study there??"he asked further "umm yes" "Even I study there 2nd year,Nice to meet you Miss..." "Mitali" mitali said and shook his hand "Ibrahim" he said.Soon Ibrahim,Mitali and Saavi became good friends ,they would always travel together to college and the teasings of guys were also not a problem anymore.Slowly Mitali and Ibrahim started to fall in love with each other.They would meet outside ,talk for hours on their phones,they shared pure love.One day as Mitali returned home from college she saw a tensed atmosphere."What's wrong?" She asked to which her Maavshi replied "Hi bagha Aali "(look at her she came) "Kaha muh kaala karti phirti hai" she said and slapped mitali hard. "Because of you my sister is in trouble" said Aahan his voice lacing in anger "What are you talking about?"Mitali asked unsure of what is going on.Just then her phone rang.It was from an unknown caller ,she picked up "Agar apni behen ki izzat pyari hai to mujhse akele milne aao address message krta hu" the person said and she panicked "Where is Aahana??" She asked out of worry "Some men intruded our house and took her ,even Aahan was not at home,They said they need you,you are going at any cost,I need my daughter back" said mavshi with hatred ,I sighed and saw that person texted me the address,As I was about to leave Aahan dada said "Wait don't go alone ,I am coming ".To which I gave a bitter chuckle and said"No need to trouble yourself for me ,You guys never cared about me ,You don't care if i get abused or raped so please dont show fake concerns ,You will get your sister back " And left from there.As I entered a  empty godown i saw something that shocked me....

---------------------------------------------------------

Long chapterrr

See you in the next oneee
Follow and vote kardo yaar