Telling her the truth

Aditya's pov

I woke up feeling sharp pain in my shoulder but as my eyes opened I saw my mitu in front of me.I am so glad she is safe,If anything would have happened to her I would've made that fuckers life hell.But now that she has seen all of this,I need to tell her the truth.The truth about me being the Sultan.I have no idea how she will react but she deserves to know the truth.I was busy thinking all this when,when I felt her moving.She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me "Are you okay aadi??" She asked her eyes glistening."Yeah sweetheart I am totally okay" I assured her."Do you have any idea how scared I was?" She asked before I could respond she continued"What was I supposed to do if anything happened to you huh?"she said angrily "What the hell was all that?" She enquired.My fiesty lady was on fire today,she was asking me non-stop questions and scolding me side by side,So without any warning I kissed her slowly and passionately "Will you listen to me?" I said breaking the kiss looking in her eyes."yes,go ahead" she said with flushed cheeks."Okay I am going to tell you something that might offend you,so are you ready?" I said looking at her.She scrunched her nose and nodded."Jaan I am not  a businessman" I said "Kahi tum daaku wagra to nahi" she asked with raised eyebrows and I laughed at my innocent wife."nahi" I said with a smile."I am the Sultan,King of the dark realm" I said and she laughed. "Did you read my books?" She asked me.I furrowed my eyebrows "what books?" I asked her."Stop behaving like a fictional man"she said amidst her laugh.What the hell was funny here? I thought this woman would be furious but here sbe was laughing."Sweetheart,I am not joking.....Ibrahim is our rival and yes he is alive"I said in a serious tone and her laugh subsided.

Mitali's Pov
When Aadi woke up I bombarded him with questions and he kissed me to shut me up 'Hey bhagwaan itna fictional husband mil gayaaaa' I said internally and blushed"Will you listen to me?" He asked breaking the kiss looking in her eyes."yes,go ahead" I said with flushed cheeks."Okay I am going to tell you something that might offend you,so are you ready?" He said looking at me.I scrunched my nose 'Ab konsa bomb phodne wala hai ye' I thought and nodded."Jaan I am not  a businessman" he said "Kahi tum daaku wagra to nahi" I asked jokingly with raised eyebrows and he laughed at my statement "nahi" he said with a smile."I am the Sultan,King of the dark realm" He said and I laughed. "Did you read my books?" I asked him.He furrowed my eyebrows "what books?" He asked me."Stop behaving like a fictional man"I said amidst my laugh. Oh god this man 'behen teri kismat itni bhi acchi nai hai tujhe mafia pati mile'I thought and laughed more."Sweetheart,I am not joking.....Ibrahim is our rival and yes he is alive"He said in a serious tone and my laugh subsided."Aadi please don't joke" I said in a normal tone."Jaan I am not joking tumhari kasam." As soon as he said this I was shocked he will never lie under my name."Are you really serious??" I asked in a serious tone."Yes jaan,The army surrounding us was Geetanjali's army..She has made an army of women ,she knows that we rajput men don't attack women and she is taking advantage of it" he said."A-and Ibrahim what about him? How is he not dead? I swear I killed him" I said in confusion "You didn't kill anyone and the one that died was not Ibrahim but his brother"As soon as he said this I became more confused I was about to ask him something when be said "I know you have many questions and I will answer all of them,but after we go to rajasthan okay??"he asked me "okay" I replied smiling at him and he hugged me."I was expecting you'd react so loudly to the fact that I am a mafia,I was so scared" he said while still hugging me.'Ab isko kya bolu mujhe humesha se mafia pati chaiye tha mere jitna khush koi nai hoga aaj'I thought and smiled and hugged him more tightly.Just then there was a knock on the door.We straightened ourselves and allowed the person to enter.Saavi entered along with Anika."How are you now bhai?" She asked Aadi "I am fine,How's Vihaan and shreyas are they okay??"he enquired.I had totally forgotten about them due to all this."They are too out of danger" Saavi said.Then my family entered.'Ab kuch logo ka melodrama start hoga' I sighed within.My family too enquired about Aadi's health and left.When Saavi was about to leave she signalled something to Anika and left."Tai I want to tell you and jiju something" Anika said and I and Adi exchanged glances."Go ahead" I said."You remember I told you I am married to a prince of a princely state." She asked and I nodded while Aadi looked taken aback."Well he is Vihaan jiju's younger brother Shreyas" she confessed and my eyes widened." I came go know this a few gours back and was bout to tell you but this happened,Saavi knows about it and told me to tell you the truth" She said fear evident on her face."Don't worry I will talk to Vihaan" Aadi said."Thank you jiju" She said and left.Aadi turned to me "Ab ye kya scene hai?" He asked me and I smiled.I told him the whooole story and he was like ye bhi thik hai."Vihaan se mai baat krta hu,Anika ko koi dikkat nai hogi" he said assuring me and I hugged him saying "you are the best".
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry late updates yaar
Exams chalu the mereee
Ab chhuti me update krungi regular pakkka

Tab tak byyeeee