Sangeet

Mitali's Pov
I woke up due to sunrays falling on my face but felt something on me And I found Adi clung to me and a smile made its way to my face.Suddenly yesterday night's events came to me and I was a blushing mess.I tried to wake him up"Adi get up its morning"I said and he just hummed,His one hand was resting on my waist while other was below my head,he burried his face in crrok of my neck and pulled me more towards him making butterflies to kathak in my stomach.As I was about to say something to wake him up I heard a noise "Mitu uthhh".Shits its Aahana and I can hear her quaralleing with someone I am not sure but i guess its kabir,then a thought crossed me fuck did we lock that damn door last night.And my fear was right we didn't soon the door opened and Aahana came inside along with Kabir and Anika and they were too shocked to speak."Adi get up fast" I say shaking him vigorously while those three give me a teasing look."Are bhabhi how will bhaiya wakeup fast when he is dreaming about you"Kabir said finally breaking the silence and listening to him Adi opened his eyes and look around only to find three of them with teasing smiles He left my waist and wokeup "Are Jiju itni betaabi" Said Anika."Shaadi tak to ruk jaate"Aahana added further."Bhai naak katadi" said Kabir playfully while Adi glared at him he cleared his throat and said "I am going to freshen up" and left my room while the three monkeys in my room burst out laughing.They discussed about sangeet with me and left.

Time skip

Evening 6.00 pm

Aditya's pov

Finally it was time for our sangeet.I have prepared a special performance for her.I don't know whether she will like it I am kinda nervous.Plus that fucker Vihaan is not here yet.went for honeymoon it seems.IDIOT.then I went to Moon's room only to find her all dolled up.I felt like taking her then and there but composed myself. "CHALEIN??" i asked her forwading my hand and she took it gladly.Later we made our way to the venue as we entered.I could feel everybody's gaze on us.

I could feel everybody's gaze on us

Mitali and Aditya's look

Soon we took our seats and performances started.First it was Kabir and to my surprise Vihaan also came they did a dance on the song 'MERE BROTHER KI DULHAN' . Then I looked around to find Saavi too and yes they came early from honeymoon to attend my wedding which made me feel happy honestly Then it was Nivant, Anika ,
Aahana and Aahaan they swayed on the beats of a comic mashup.Then to my surprise there was a dance performance before which the lights went out and it was none other than Alaya my sister she also performed on a mashup

I have no Idea when she arrived from London her final semester was going on so She couldn't come early."Who is that?" Mitali asked me confused.She knew I had a sister but never met her or talked to her before."That's Alaya my sister,I have no idea when she arrived from London" I said and she nodded.Then again the lights dimmed and announcer announced 'Time for the big surprise our Bride's performance' as he said that I looked at Mitu and she got up.Man she prepared a dance performance for me