He came all the wayy!!

Mitali's Pov
As I descended the stairs I was wondering about Adi's sudden arrival and whether everything was ok back home.I came down followed by Anika."tum to 5 din baad aane wale the na?" I enquired."Meri ek urgent meeting thi mumbai me to maine socha hotel me kyu rukna jab sasural ho" he said making the thoughts in my head calm down a bit."bilkul sahi kiya tumne beta" said Mami.Aaji and Mavshi began to pamper him out of the fakest concern I have seen.later it was afternoon and everyone was off to sleep ,I guided Adi to my room.As I opened the door I was pinned to the wall by my darling husband,swiftly he locked the door.
"How are you doing today darling?" He asked me."I am o-ok" I said stuttering a bit. "Tell me one thing did you really have a meeting here?" I finally asked the question stuck in my head ever since his arrival "No darling Kal raat ke baad apse doori sahan nai hui" He said making me remember yesterday night conversation,making me a blushing mess.He suddenly took my lips in a searing kiss and I responded with same fervor.He traced his lips from my jaw to my neck and started leaving sloppy wet kisses all over ,soon my neck was covered in hickies."Lets go home tomorrow jaan" he said "Tomorrow?? What are we going to tell everyone at my home??" I asked it would be hell embarassing us leaving just like that in 2 days instead of 5."Leave that to me sweetheart" Saying this he pecked my lips.Just then we heard a knock on the door.I covered my neck with dupatta and opened the door,It was Anika looks like she was crying "What happened baccha?" I asked her before she could respong I heard Adi's voice "WHAT THE HELL!?" As I turned to look I could see tension and anger on his face.This made me panick."What's wrong??" I asked and he said "Mitali we should leave someone attacked Vihaan and his Brother,both are in the hospital" He said panicking."Lets leave then" I said and turned to look at Anika her eyes still red."Can I come along?" She asked me and I looked at Adi to which he nodded."We should pick Saavi up from her parents too" I suggested and he agreed.Soon we were ready to leave and sat in the car.Me and Adi were in one car while Anika and Saavi were in other.Just then our Car stopped with a jolt."Sir their cars have surrounded us" The driver said.And I looked around to find us cornered by cars."Don't get out of the car,I will be back"saying this he got down of the car taking out a gun I never knew he owned.

---------------------------------------------
What will happen next?????