Taunts

Mitali's Pov
Next morning I woke up and felt something heavy on my chest,I looked down just to find Adi clung to me .Aaah!! he looks so cuteee,I tried getting out of his hold but hi tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me closer his gead burried in my cleavage making me feel butterflies in my stomach.Unwillingly I woke him up as we had to head towards the mansion our wedding functions were about to start from tomorrow, a lot of time was wasted due to the 'Divesh situation'.Then I saw him slowly opening his eyes. He looked at me with half open eyes and said in his husky voice"Good morning jaan" "G-o-od morning,get up we have to leave for your mansion",He left my waist and cupped my face nd said "our mansion" and soon we both got ready and left for our mansion.We were about to enter when his mother stopped us.I think she might be upset with me but to my surprise she took evil eye off us.I was overwhelmed no one in my family had done this for me.Sometimes mami used to do but otherwise no one.Then we both went to our rooms for freshening up.After sometime there was a knock on my door,I opened it only to find my mavshi with her friend,but why did the come here? I thought "Kalmuhi tune pehle ek baar humara naam kharab kiya tha ab inka bhi karne nikli hai"mavshi exclaimed in anger.Some past memories surged through me and tears started flowing through my eyes."Aur aise log kar bhi kya sakte hai,sun ladki mere bhatije se dur reh aur tod de ye shaadi"her friend then said,at that point I understood she was Adi's bua."P-ar main-e k-kya kiya muj-jhe to ki-dna-"I was cutoff in between when I heard a cold voice "Kya chal raha hai yaha par?".

Aditya's Pov

After freshening up I thought to meet Mitu and was headed towards her room when I heard Mavshi and Bua speaking harsh words to her,then my attention shifted to mitu she was crying,no she was sobbing and these two ladies continued speaking mitu tried to speak between her sobs and my heart clenched looking at her in this state anger surged through me and I asked "Kya chal raha hai yaha par?".Three of the m turned to look at me .Bua's face went pale instantly as she knows my angry side while mavshi said "Kuch nai beta hum isko iske karmo ke liye suna rahe the,kalankit kahi ki" "Meri Biwi ke baare me aise baat karne ka haq aapko kisne diya?,Maafi mangiye usse abhi ke abhi"I said my voice rising a little I could say that she was taken aback and so was mitu.""S-orry" she managed to mumble to mitu and both ladies practically ran from there.I saw my mitu silently crying and I rushed to her and hugged her tightly."They were right A-di,If I marry you,y-our Reput-ation will spoil,I am tainted ,I am a kalank" she said while sobbing.Due to yesterday's date she had almost forgot about these thoughts but these two ladies had successfully managed to ruin my efforts to keep my mitu happy."Shhh baccha ,what are you talking about huh? Yesterday itself I told you na I love you immensely and you are not tainted my love ,my jaan"i said kissing her forhead and she looked at me with her doe eyes "Really? What about other family members what will they think?" She asked her eyes glistened with tears "See it yourself" I said and dragged her with me to mumma's room.Mumma and Papa were sitting there discussing something when they looked at us."Are kya hua tum dono yaha?sab thik hai na beta?"she asked looking at mitu."Ji aunty sab thik hai"she replied confusion evident on her face then I said "Maa ye jhuth bol rhi hai kuch thik nai hai".My mother frowned looking at us she said "Pakka Aditya ne kuch kiya hoga,meri beti kuch kar nai sakti"she said shooting daggers at me with her eyes."Haa barabar jaroor iss ne kuch kiya hoga" my dad interviened."Nahi Maine kuch nai kiya aapki bahu ko lagta hai aap sab usse nafrat krte hai"I said clarifying.

Mitali's pov

After listening to harsh words of bua and mavshi my heart stirred with self doubt and a worry whether Adi's whole family will accept me,when Adi hugged me I voiced my concerns he replied "See it yourself"leaving me in confusion he dragged me from there towards his parents room.His mother and father we engrossed in some discussion when we entered.When his mother enquired about me being distressed a warm feeling was felt by me. My own mother never asked about me .I said "Ji aunty sab thik hai" while Adi contadicted me stating "Maa ye jhut bol rhi hai kuch thik nai hai".Without listening to him further his mom dad lashed out at him,stating I could never do anything wrong he must be at fault but then Adi said "Maine kuch nai kiya aapki bahu ko lagta hai aap usse nafrat karte hai". My eyes widened in shock as I looked at him "Nai maa ye jhuth bol rha hai maine aisa kuch nai kaha"I stated quickly not realising I had just called his mother Maa instead of Aunty.Then he narrated entire incident that took place a few moments back leaving me speechless.Maa came to me and said "What is all this Mitali?Listen you are like our daughter and I never tolerate anybody speaking about my family.So mind your tongue before you say that you are tainted or kalankit again" she said a bit sternly honestly I was a bit afraid but when I looked up at her I saw her smiling slyly,leaving me shocked."Kya shalu bacchi ko dara diya"said papa and all of them burst out laughing.I was so happy that I am about to recieve the love of a complete family now,and prayed internally to keep all these people happy.My chain of thoughts broke when Adi said "Mi mhanalo hoto"(i had told you) and I looked at him with widened eyes,he just spoke marathi!!"Tumhe marathi aati hai??" I asked amused "sikh raha hu,meri biwi ke liye"he said and sudden blushed crept onto my cheeks.Just then we heard a throat clearing sound.It was maa and papa staring at us with a teasing smile."Romance ho gaya ho to kal ki tayari kare??"she asked looking at me ,My face was red like tomato."Come I have purchased wonderful outfits for you,see which do you like"she said ,yes she had done my wedding shopping due to the incidents that took place recently,so i said ok and followed her.

-------------------------------------------
1173 wordsss
Follow and vote krdo
Ig acc: @kaalpanik_lekhika