Confronting Anika

Mitali's Pov

When I put hand in my panty something beside me stirred and then I realised I was not alone in the room "Adi Saavi is sleeping beside me"I whispered."Hmm then lets see how silent can you be shall we" He said.Just then Saavi stirred indicating she was waking up,I quickly straightened myself and said "Adi we will talk later she is waking up ok? Love you" and cut the call."Were you talking to aditya bhai?"She asked."Yess" I answered.Her face looked pale I am afraid her parents have done something yet again that is why she came with me here."Karo tumlog midnight romance mai wapas so jati hu Good night" saying this she turned to other side and slept.I am sure she jas not told anything about being upset to Vihaan bhai.I should call him right away.Thinking this I immediately picked mh phone and called him.He quickly answered as if he was waiting for my call only."Bhai I need to talk about something important" I said as soon as  he recieved the call."Tell me chhoti is everything alright?did that aditya do anything?"He bombarded me with his questions."No bhai I am fine,its about Saavi"I said."What about her?" He asked me in a different tone but I thought I was just being paranoid."She seems upset from the time we got here.I think her parents did something again,those people just don't let the poor thing live" i said glancing at her sleeping figure."What do you think they did?" He asked me."I don't know people who can lock their daughter in store room for a month straight can go to any extent"I said.I had asked Saavi whether bhai knew about her family and she said yes.So he knows everything."I am sure she is more happy and at peace with you hai na?" I asked a rhetoric questions to which he just hummed."Wahi batana tha aapko aur ye bhi ki please take care of my janeman she is my bestest frnd"I said smiling."Your wish is my command chhoti"He said making mi giggle.I talked for sometime with him and cut the call.Soon I went back and slept beside Saavi.The next morning Saavi left while I freshened up.I was still thinking about last night talks with Adi and how his mere chats affected me unknowingly a red hue crept on my cheeks.I wonder how am I going to spend 5 days without him😭😭.Just then I remembered what Anika had told me on Sangeet night.I needed to talk to her.How could she take such an important decision without informing anyone.Suddenly I heard a knock and went towards the door.Luckily Anika was standing there with two plates of poha "Chal tai nashta karu"(come on sister lets et breakfast)She said."Mi ale aste khali" (I would've come downstairs) I replied."You know I wanted to discuss important matters with you plus no one present at home cares about ypu right now" She was right mama,baba and kaka had gone to office Nivu and Aahana to college ,Aniket went to meet his old pals,Shraddha vahini and dada went for her checkup.So left were mavshi aaji ,aai the trio I hated and mami engrossed in kitchen work."you are right"I said and smiled at her.Soon we sat on the chairs in my balcony pacing our plates on the small table."Tai comeon I want detailsss".She said excitedly."What kind of details are you talking about?"I enquired."Suhaagrat pe kya kiya?"She asked suddenly and my eyes widened,as I remembered the events of our first night and how things had quickly escalated,blush crept on to my cheeks "Shut up" I responded and she laughed.Then I asked her "Who is the boy?"and her expression changed suddenly to serious."His name is Shreyas......Shreyas Rajvansh"I have heard this name it somehow rings a bell with me.I am just not getting it how."He is the yuvraj of a princely state,His elder brother is a king" She said.Maybe Vihaan bhai will know something as he himself is crowned kingof Jaipur I will ask him later."How did you guys get married?" I asked concerned when she answered "I am telling you but please never tell this to my aai and baba".I assured her of keeping our secret and then she continued.
ANIKA'S FLASHBACK
When I was in banglore I recieved an opportunity to lead a project which made needed me to go to a secluded village in Bihar.Aai and baba were reluctant to let me go but I somehow convinced them.Everything was ok there until one late night when I was returning to hotel.Some goons started to eve tease me and following me I fastened my pace but soon the got to me and cornered me.I insisted them to let me go but they were reluctant ,nevertheless
They tried to force themselves on me.I was crying ,helpless and trying to save myself just then a voice echoed "Ladki ko chhod do" and I looked to see a man standing in all his glory with 2-3 people who I later knew were his friends."Ladke jaan pyari hai to chala jaa".One of the goons said.Suddenly the man slapped that goon,and a fierce fight began.Soon the man and goons both were injured "Aap thik to hai na?"I asked and he hummed."Maan liya tujhe accha bata kitne lega is chhori ke" Another goon said."Ye koi chiz nai hai jo koi bech de aur mai ise lekar hi jaunga"He replied making me look at him in awe."kon hai tu iska pati hai kya,humare yaha auratein pati ke bina jaa naa sakti"the same one said.I suppose he was their head."Haa me iska pati hu" he lied but to get us out of the situation."Hum na maante agar hai to humare samne is ladki se shaadi kr lo" After hearing this I thought he would deny and leave me to get molested by these people.Instead he said "Thik hai".soon they took us to the mandir and got us married

FLASHBACK ENDS
"This is how I got married mitu" she ended."Does he consider this marriage?" I asked "He does but we don't know how to inform our families.I trust you the most so I told you please help me" she pleaded."Tu ruk ja behna ab dekh mai kya chakkar chlati hu" I said and she smiled at me."Mitali javai baapu aalet" (Mitali son-in-law has arrived) .I heard my mami's voice.But why was Adi here? Was everything ok back home? He was supposed to come after 5 days then how now? "I think jiju ko raha nai jaa rha"Anika joked and I playfully hit her arm while heading downstairs wondering about Adi's sudden arrival.

---------------------------------------------------------------
After quite sometime
Kya karu waqt hi nai milta updates ka😭😭😭😭