She left???

Author's POV
Everybody was gathered in the living room of the palace worried,tensed ,"Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha ki iss Mitali se aap rishta mat jodiye"said maavshi (I had warned you not to fix alliance with Mitali)"Ek number ki panauti hai,panauti"her aaji added fuel to fire.Aditya was lost in deep thought ,how could she leave him? After yesterday night he was sure their feelings were mutual but what about the note they found today morning?? Was it a facade??."Mujhe nai lagta taai aise chhodke chali jayegi"said Aahana and Nivant nodded in agreement.Aditya called someone and asked if they had any information,but again he met with despair.He crushed the note he was holding in his hand and read it again
"I AM SORRY I DO NOT WANT TO MARRY MR.ADITYA RATHORE THIS IS A FORCED ALLIANCE AND I AM RUNNING AWAY.I AM SORRY FOR DEFAMING BOTH THE FAMILIES.PLEASE DON'T TRY TO FIND ME"
-MITALI
Aditya was damn sure this is not a forced alliance.He wanted to know the real reason why she left him.did she like someone else?? Or did someone force her to do this?? Aditya ordered that no one should leave this palace until Mitali is found .

2 Days later

"It has been 2 days since she ran away,If you want we are offering Aahana's hand to you"said Mitali's aaji to Antara devi ,but as experienced Antara is she could see greediness dripping from Aaji and Maavshi's face "No need.We are trying to get to the real cause and find mitali.Till then I don't want this to be discussed'' saying this she left from there.

In a dark room far away from the palace

Mitali was tied up her skin badly bruised.Her eyes swollen from crying."P-please l-leave me" she said,her voice broken."I warned you not to think about anybody else or it won't be good for you"Said a firm voice."Dii-ve-sh I don't love you ,please understand and leave me" said mitali gathering some courage."Do you want to kill your love again?"asked divesh with a smirk and Mitali's bitter memories flashed back she remembered the blood covered body of Ibrahim and started shedding tears.she thought"he ganpati bappa please save me and keep my adi safe"thinking about this she fell unconcious due to exhaustion.

Aditya's Pov
I know that she didn't leave me ,its all a conspiracy i was busy thinking about how to tackle this ,suddenly I recieved a call from an unkonown number and picked it up "I AM YOUR WELL WISHER AND HERE TO INFORM YOU SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR FIANCÉ,SHE IS IN WAREHOUSE NO.7 BEHIND TASHIL VANN ,IF YOU DON'T REACH HER SOON, THEN..." saying this the phone was cut.I panicked I have no idea whether this information was true or not but I had to check for my moon.I gathered my security team and left ,not telling anyone  about this .I reached the warehouse and as soon as I barged in I was numb I saw her ,lying unconcious, traces of tears on her cheek,,bruises on her skin,all this made my blood boil ,I immediately lifeted her in bridal style and left for hospital.While in hospital I called dadi and told her everything soon she arrived in hospital with everyone,even moon's family arrived,there I saw an unfamiliar lady with her father ,maybe it was her mom.But she looked more uninterested in knowing about her daughter it was as though she was just here because of some obligation,I never even saw her at our engagement,my trail of thoughts broke when I heard the doctor say"She is out of danger as of now,but she could be in shock ,she was abused badly but there are no signs of rape,you can meet her now but she has not yet gained conciousness" as soon as I heard this I rushed to her room finding her lying there.My heart sank at the mere sight.Later everyone was there and soon Mama me and Nivant decided to stay in hospital for the night.Her father wanted to but her mom didn't let him.As soon as everyone left I asked Nivant the question that has been pondering in my mind sincewe arrived in hospital "Why does Mitali's mom behave that way with her??" After listening to my question his face fell"Jiju actually Tai is not their biological daughter.She was found at our doorstep and Kaka accepted her as our own,So in our family no one likes her except Kaka,Me ,Aai ,Baba and Aahana tai,Aahan dada used to like her but one day suddenly he changed his behaviour.That is the reason he wasn't present at your engagement."My face fell how could people behave so cruelly to someone??I was about to say something but then I saw her opening her eyes .Without saying anything I hugged her in front of mama and Nivant and to be honest I am least bothered about what anybody else thinks at this moment,I am bothered about my moon.
------------------------------------------------------
Why did aahan change suddenly?
How did ibrahim die?
How low will Divesh stoop?
Who were Mitali's biological parents?
Will Mitali agree to marry aditya??

Follow on IG @kaalpanik_lekhika